Mission accomplished

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
and that's about all. talk about turning off when you know you've got the other team covered.

showed as much and as little as we needed to. good win.

Agreed. Silly attempted chip at the end spoilt it a bit. Would have enjoyed seeing the Broncos held to zip.

How good are Manly at the grind. Slipped into 2nd gear and just tackled their way to an injury free victory. Choc in doubt pffffft.

The good thing now is that the boys will have 8 days to recover before playing the Titans. Tired 2nd half in general but some very brave performances tonight by Choc, Ballin & Buhrer.

Job done. I guess with the pleasure of watchiing Jamie and the Stewarts combine we get pretty hungry for more trys and a bit disappointed when we don't win by 30.
In that last minute my brother and I were discussing whether to go for the miracle play or not. They must of heard us but it backfired.
Good win though and 5 in a row. Bring on the titans and hope the knights get up over the cows.

Yeah that was awesome. Smashed them in the 1st half and then ground them out of it in the 2nd. Very Very impressive Manly.

Jump out of the barriers and well clear by the top of the straight, cantered home. Good win and saved a bit of petrol for coming weeks

This game had me worried. I need not have. Despite all the advantage the one-team one-city Friday-night Boncos have in this comp they were totally outclassed by the battlers from Brookvale.

I was a fantastic performance. Gee we have some players with huge hearts!

The fullback was standing so ridiculously deep and the winger was up in the line the chip was on all night. But after grinding out a win for an entire half there was no need for another shot at it

I am glad they blew it in the 80th minute - it will get them to focus on ball security till the whistle blows.

Wonderful to witness the skill and dedication of such an amazing Team:angel:

Matai and Choc - what can anyone say about their effort every week with the obvious pain that they are in:angel:

Good to see the Wolfman walking around and posing with the Wolfie's Howlers after the game:angel:

B2B with Bells on Manly:heart:

Chip and Chase said:
Jump out of the barriers and well clear by the top of the straight, cantered home. Good win and saved a bit of petrol for coming weeks

a bit like Black Caviar hey C&C ;)

Clint said:
Chip and Chase said:

a bit like Black Caviar hey C&C ;)

Maroon Caviar...

(I like it so much I want to use it as my username from now on...)

HappilyManly said:
Good to see the Wolfman walking around and posing with the Wolfie's Howlers after the game:angel:

They showed a bit of Wolfy on the telly and he seemed to be walking around fine. I didn't see a huge leg brace. I know he won't be back this year but does anyone know if his injury's been downgraded?

niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:

They showed a bit of Wolfy on the telly and he seemed to be walking around fine. I didn't see a huge leg brace. I know he won't be back this year but does anyone know if his injury's been downgraded?

The leg bones are just loose at the moment and I suppose he has to try and stay off his feet to stop the cartlidge getting damaged.

His operation is next week - then he'll have braces.
I hope he gets the donor ACL that the Cronulla kiddie got, as its an intact ACL and not a stretched/stiched one.:angel:

At least he is not bedridden like he was with the broken neck last year.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6