missing spark!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

the mauler

Bencher
ive really noticed that matty ballin seems 2 be a yard slower out of dummy half this year. i think maybe the workload of playing 8o minutes every week (or close to 80),is wearing ballin down. we need to find someone to come on late in 1st half or early in 2nd to give the team some spark! i thought dessie shouldve put seu seu on alot earlier yday when newcastle were out on their feet. maybe liam foran might be the answer. do we have any other options?

Tough crowd.
Your forwards don't roll forward and your halves don't have time if your hooker isn't giving good service and directing shots.

That sounds the complete opposite to us the last 2 weeks. I have no issues with ballin. A few off days but he is quality to the core and Des is using him and seu seu perfectly.

I think terence is a victim of the games . I believe while ever the contest is an arm wrestle it will be ballin, if manly need 16 quick points or are coasting seu seu will get game time

Either way he has more to lose than gain in these situations

Or maybe im wrong. It happens

ads link said:
Trouble is leaving him on the bench is hardly going help him stay in form!
That's an excellent point.
We had the game won against newcastle. Why didn't Des give Ballin a rest for the final 20-25 mins of the game?

Dan, there is nothing wrong with looking at ways to improve. We can be happy at the same time but complacency will murder us.

Shane link said:
Seu Seu vs Saints 2010 was the best ive seen of him,he was actually quiet good that day
Missed the good part but the "actually quiet" good is correct.

He might seem a yard slower but that could be down to as much to the rule changes than him slowing down.  Look at Robbie Farah this year, no where as dominant as he usually is. 

Farrah has been quite but then in that team Marshall is stepping up every week, He has a hand in nearly all their tries. But Farrah is still making yards with his runs.

Perhaps Seu Seu was kept on ice for so long because the game was won and Des had an eye on the short turnaround this week. Keeping Terry relatively fresh could work to our advantage against Souths big pack (who have had two extra days to prepare) come Friday night?

Des is using a winning formula. He used le strange in the same way and make no mistake of the amount of impact le strange had. He wasn't as good for the 80 but added great spark. We are doing the sane with see you  * 2.

Just bring him on for late match spark.

This is one area I can't find any fault in. Des uses our hookers perfectly

dan, my comments about ballin were not meant as a criticism.no matter who it is, i think its 2 demmanding week in week out for a hooker 2 play 80 minutes. my point was that he needs a breather earlier in matches,even if its only 15 minutes,otherwise as the season gets 2 the business end matty will be out of gas! just looking 4 any other options we may have available in our ranks 2 give matty some help and the team a boost.

Dan link said:
Des is using a winning formula. He used le strange in the same way and make no mistake of the amount of impact le strange had. He wasn't as good for the 80 but added great spark. We are doing the sane with see you  * 2.

Just bring him on for late match spark.

This is one area I can't find any fault in. Des uses our hookers perfectly
Exactly my point Dan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7