Missing $$$ man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh sorry we can let snake and Lyon play bad if they want to based on what they have achieved in there careers. I understand Lyon and snake have done amazing things but ATM they are a playing horrible and it doesn't matter how many premierships you have won it doesn't give you the right to play crap.

Stop trying to smother.You did not say they are playing crap. You said they are crap. One is a an assessment of their form, the other is an assessment of them as footballers.

To then coldly follow that with "and here is how we replace them" shows a callousness of psychopathic proportions.

These are not people in a computer game, or part of some fantasy league, these are real people. You speak as if you don't know the difference.

if you don't understand the difference, ask a responsible adult.

Our million dollar boy is being owned by the master..... Can't get us repeat sets, threw missile at tred , giving away penaltys.... At least he can tackle.... That's about it so far...... DCE puts the ball dead, gives away a penalty , Thurston capitalises.... Let's see if he can turn things around in the second half.

Our million dollar boy is being owned by the master..... Can't get us repeat sets, threw missile at tred , giving away penaltys.... At least he can tackle.... That's about it so far...... DCE puts the ball dead, gives away a penalty , Thurston capitalises.... Let's see if he can turn things around in the second half.
Mate theyve had 70% of the ball.

Yep again he is playing crap and frankly it's not good enough it's poor and sad for what we are paying him

If DCE could manage to get repeat sets they wouldn't have had so much ball...... After kicking it dead cows go down field , get repeat sets and take score out to 18.....
As usual we cant score any tries DCE stifles the attack his passing and kicking game id crap.

Cowboys getting penaltys coming out of there own end in that 15min period is what killed manly tonight, each time they scored. It's abit hard to get repeat sets when at one stage Cowboys had completed 13 sets to manlys 4

Dce did not play badly at all. He is due for a master class every 7-8 wks usually. That's the way he's always been imo. His challenge is to develop into our general, ball playing half, structured offensive leader. Definitely not setting the NRL on fire, but he played ok tonight. He was very competitive, that's for sure.

Turbo. Just stop. I don't know if you are young but people here say you are. DCE did well tonight in a team devastated by injuries that hasn't had any chance at cohesion and is rebuilding. Cowboys lay all over the ball and didn't get pinned for the first twenty minutes...and they are the best team in the Comp.

Relax mate.

DCE is good & will be great....fact is he played behind a pack beaten up tonight....plus never be the inventive player Thurston is....just be happy the kid is a top shelf half & let him prove it !!

If DCE could manage to get repeat sets they wouldn't have had so much ball...... After kicking it dead cows go down field , get repeat sets and take score out to 18.....
They kicked it dead as well in the first half. The BS penalties they got on their 5th tackles in the first 20 minutes made it very difficult for us.

Gavin Cooper is a big man. For DCE to pull off that ball and all tackle was incredible! That was another certain 6 points he saved. Most other number 7's would not have stopped Cooper in that situation. On the other hand, Cherry could not buy a bloody penalty last night, no matter how much he pleaded. lol

We can't blame the refereeing , at some stage the side and coaching staff need to be accountable for these performances, look when I started this thread , I knew it was never going to be popular, but I'm not here for a popularity contest.... And no I'm no troll, just because I have an opinion differing from yours doesn't make me a troll.... The site should be full of them in that case . I have an opinion on DCE that he is well below his pay scale on performances this season and last for that matter.... I really hope he can find form and show us the ability we paid marquee dollars for... Because as it stands he isn't anywhere a marquee player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6