Missing $$$ man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
If DCE is on over a million a season , thurston, Milford , hunt, Morgan and foran and a few others must be on 2 million.... DCE is absolute rubbish, the guy has come in and has done nothing more then what we had while out... Only positive I can get out of him is that he won't be playing any rep footy... And yeah I know we won , yep great , but this guy is our marquee player on massive coin. Do you think we are getting any where near the value for money of a player on 1 million +

If DCE is on over a million a season , thurston, Milford , hunt, Morgan and foran and a few others must be on 2 million.... DCE is absolute rubbish, the guy has come in and has done nothing more then what we had while out... Only positive I can get out of him is that he won't be playing any rep footy... And yeah I know we won , yep great , but this guy is our marquee player on massive coin. Do you think we are getting any where near the value for money of a player on 1 million +
His kicking was 50/50 but certainly is not worth what we are paying for him

Think about guys on the same money as him.... And what they deliver consistently , DCE is far from the cream of the crop

He was great today. Sharp passes, ran to the line a few times and had some real good kicks. With some better hands from other players he'd have had another try assist or two.
But how annoying is it, the first week in a month that our forwards don't absolute dominate is when dce returns? I'm busting for him to play behind a rolling pack.

I thought it was a 6 or 7 out of ten for DCE today. Some nice little kicks and passes, and a couple not so great. He's still coming to grips with the new players and structures and being out for a couple of weeks doesn't help.

He does need to take the game by the scruff of the neck, but I'm also not writing him off.

Didn't have the best game of his career but didn't do much wrong either. Oh and there is the whole returning back early from injury thing

He didn't have a great game today, a few decent kicks but also a few shocking kicks. He will get better as the rest of the team does.

DCE got the job done today.
There was no panic in our attack. He had some good kicks. It looked like the game plan was to go through the middle and it worked.

We need Parcell back to dummy half. Api at 5/8 and Walker to center. Lyon I just dunno anymore. He looks slow and lost. Tommy T must be fullback for mine. Snake also looks slow and lost.
Yeah snake and Lyon should retire they are crap and we replace them like this.

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai
5.?
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans

He set up on the right hand side all game and thought he was predictable. Kicking game in the second half was below average.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4