missing button

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I've mislaid the button at the bottom of the page that allows us to go back to the forum contents page, or select a different forum.
That was one of my favourite buttons, if anyone finds it please put it back.

I have killed it off because it adds to server load. I needed to bring down server load whilst increasing front-end load speeds, unfortunately that meant increasing gzip compression and then dropping the highest load feature which was that button. It means we can get the best balance.

Once I have finished culling off a few other things I may be able to bring it back

use the breadcrumbs at the top, I just tested a bit of code and it has sped the site up to stupidly good speeds, so I may be bringing it back sooner rather than later

its back now, just had to remove it for the new JS loading I was implementing

There will be a number of kinks whilst I sort it all out, its fairly experimental stuff

Are things a lot faster for you all now by the way?

i can talk more geeky crap too if you like?

Mobile version is only showing a blank page now too, cant access it on my fone, tried it on my sons pc on mobile too and cant get the forums either so lucky this PC is still on the other way

thats very odd. I didn't edit any of the mobile version theme or software.

Ill check into it

Here's a button all you gits need:

postbit_pm.gif

lol

:p

:heart:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4