Minor Premiership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
It's as good as ours i reckon.

Assuming the Panthers, Bulldogs, Rabbits, Broncos, Roosters and Storm win all of their remaining games, we'd have to lose 2 of the remaining 6 games to come back to the pack. Even then our for and against would probably keep us on top. We'd have to lose 3 from 6 to be guaranteed of losing it.

Considering most of those teams play each other in the last 6 rounds i reckon we've got it wrapped up.

As Tooves said in yesterday's post match presser.....we lose the next two or three games and we could just as easily drop out of the top four.

Its still only July. The eggs are showing signs of cracking, but I'm not counting any chickens just yet.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I think it's premature to celebrate this early , still a long way to go, if we are still 4 in front with two games to go then let's pop the Champagne , until then let's keep winning.

Too late. :p

Geez it's too early to call.

Just had a look at the next several rounds, and if we lose a few of the next 4 we could easily find ourselves in 3rd to Bunnies & Panthers if they both string good wins together.

If we're on our game most of the next 5 weeks however, and only lose 1 or 2 of those, we'll almost certainly take it regardless.

Go manly!

Souffs represent our greatest threat to the minor premiership, imo.
I'm confident, but never cocky. Playing away from home for four of the final six matches is not ideal, although our last two wins were on foreign soil.

The last round sees Rabbids vs Rorters.
I'm hoping that its four a top 4 stop, and they bash each other :sleepy:

Campo was just on Fox saying how much they want to avoid the Stuart Spoon :D

4 of the 6 rounds left are away games, we need 2 or 3 remaining games to secure the MP.

What's all the fuss? The board is happy. The team is happy. We just won one of the toughest road trips in the NRL.

It's in the bag. Time to spend the $100K.

I hope we have a top 2 position wrapped up by the final round, so we can rest everyone and send the nsw cup team to Townsville while the Roosters and Rabbits bash each other.

bob dylan said:
Do you go and stand in the payout queue at the races if your horse is in front on the home turn?

Too far to go, 2 more win should secure a top 4 spot.

Worse still,beaten by protest
Agree-lot of hands and heels needed by us all yet

Unless the cheating purple scum finish top 4, it will make no difference if we are anywhere 1 through 4, playing a Sydney team in week 1 at a "neutral venue".

The 100k would be nice though, given we were robbed in 2007 and 2008.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4