1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mightyeagles.com

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Is any body else having trouble accessing the official site or is it just me? I seem to have no trouble accessing any other site just that one. I keep getting the following:

The following ERROR has occured:
    404 Not Found
    The web address you have requested does not exist on this system.
    The page has either moved, no longer exists, or is being accessed with an incorrect path or filename.
    Please check the URL and try again.

If this error perists or if you do not understand what the error means, please contact the server's administrator by clicking here - quoting error number and URL (if known).
    Alternatively, click here to go to 'NextGen.Net's' main page.

www.mightyeagles.com
    NextGen Sports Pty Ltd ABN 88 091 602 229
    NextGen.net Pty Ltd ABN 56 062 989 753.

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Yup and if you go to mightyeagles.com now there is a down for maintenance flag. This usually means the site is being upgraded

3. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Damn what a shame I was gunna ask if anyone saw Mullane play in PL .

4. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Yeah I noticed that in the other thread.

5. Jethro

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Thanks for the feedback Dan. I've just bought a new router for my home network and I have been fiddling with its settings and also my ADSL modem/router settings and I didn't know whether it was something that I had done or whether the site was down.