Might miss the 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Real possibility now.

Warriors in Perth, NQ away, Souths away in the next three rounds.

Could be dusted.

if we play with the intensity we played with tonight, we should be able to win at least 3 of our next games.

A win against the warriors would definitely help our run to the finals.

I reckon we will win all 6. I saw enough tonight that we still have the mental toughness to go all the way. We just lacked the finishing class of Brett.

MPC75 said:
I reckon we will win all 6. I saw enough tonight that we still have the mental toughness to go all the way. We just lacked the finishing class of Brett.

Well said!!

MPC75 said:

I was saying something like this to Lismore two weeks ago; "Can't lose"

We can't wait for our perfect team to be on the field, the season will be over by then.

MPC75 said:

Agree. great game tonight. Missed snake but still a fantastic game, some of those hits were huge!

Phoenix said:
MPC75 said:

Well said!!

People !! The team did play well no doubt

But we don't make those important line breaks like other teams that lead to try's & we have trouble getting over the line. We had plenty of ball in there 20 and we didn't score ( there's an attacking problem )

panash said:
Phoenix said:
MPC75 said:

Well said!!

People !! The team did play well no doubt

But we don't make those important line breaks like other teams that lead to try's & we have trouble getting over the line. We had plenty of ball in there 20 and we didn't score ( there's an attacking problem )

I don't think you are paying enough respect to the Dogs defense. They defended our plays really well. They put pressure on our halves which forced us to rush our plays. It was also gift's first game back, so he was probably a bit underdone.

Bring Brett back can't afford him out anymore get that team on the park again. If we defend like that and sort our attack out we will be ok. The next few games will tell us if we can do it or not. I saw enough tonight to suggest if we knock off few of these big teams in the next few weeks we will be up there again. They will lift from this I rekon and they will want another opertunity to change that result I have no doubt, there is too much pride in that side to not fight back and show they are better.Some good can come out of this I rekon. Next few weeks it's time to make a statement so lets see what they do !! I'm backing them to deliver.

No way will we miss the 8. We may sneak in at 6-8 but we'll definitely be there.

The way we came back tonight and stole back the momentum was premiership-winning. We're just not playing for the 80 at the moment, but we are very close to full-strength at the right end of the season.

We will win next week for sure.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4