Mid Season Sale Extended 25% off ISC Official Sea Eagles Range

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Catch_20_2

Reserve Grader
I got an email with the above title today.

You do have to feel sorry for the merchandise manager :(, hard to hit the targets in the sales goals set at the start of the season when :
(1). You have the ugliest sponsorship logo ever created
(2). Sponsor then pulls out of deal half way through season
(3). Team going like busteds

Just a matter of time before it hits 50% .... then the fire sale after Round 20.

(and no the fire sale is not when people start burning effigys in the street :p)

So when you are feeling down and sorry for yourself ..... remember there are always other people who are worse off than you.

Last edited:
Oh how disappointing, I thought it was a fire sale for items 1 through to 3 below. :(

1. Twent, Carty and Seibold.

2. Wiliame, Wright, Myles, Brown, Tafua, Snake and Lussick.

3. The Manly franchise..........!!

Last edited:
Its a shame, I wanted a jersey with the 70th year emblem, but the coco joy and this seasons results have ruined it for me

Its a shame, I wanted a jersey with the 70th year emblem, but the coco joy and this seasons results have ruined it for me
Yep. I wouldn't wear this year's jersey if you paid me.
Unless it was as much as Snake.
I could do that.

Maybe the merchandise will go the way of the puffy pirate shirt and clothe the poor homeless people who backed Manly to make the eight or to win the title at the start of the season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4