Mid season player trade?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
What is the deadline for Manly to do a mid-season trade with another club? Is it 30 June?

Hasler turned his season around a few years back when he signed Inu and Perrett before 30 June. Maybe there is time yet for us to bolster our weaker positions at the expense of where we have surplus players?

Perhaps some of the more injury affected clubs would be interested in talking to us?

I dont think that is realistic, we need to promote from within, all season we have seen the tried and trusted go about things and its ripe for change now, hopefully we will also avoid further injuries, never known a season this bad for that.

Yep I agree Foran for lussick to get tom t in . Also I'd be moving on someone in the backline next year to accommodate gutherson. We need these 2 playing together . It will add heaps of spark to the backs . Tafua to lock .

I recon Lyon will be out for 4-6 weeks if he either tore or strained his hammy so hold ur horses offloading foran. Tom will be in next match. Foran and DCE looked great together and we need the both to pull us into the top 8. I would hardly swap a $mill half for a $200k prop unless there was some serious $$ our way or another player.
With rd 13 deadline close of business Tuesday, the club will announce lussick and hopefully bird signings this week. And mybe

Yep I agree Foran for lussick to get tom t in . Also I'd be moving on someone in the backline next year to accommodate gutherson. We need these 2 playing together . It will add heaps of spark to the backs . Tafua to lock .
One of Lyon/matai/snake is injured most games and we need some cover for them. If Lyon moves to 5/8, hiku to centre, tom on the wing and gutherson as cover.
Hiku at centre concerns me a bit as he doesn't pass or straighten the attack like Lyon and matai do. Tom t played great at centre and might be worth a crack?

A lot of posters have thrown around, move Tafua to the forwards or part of the bench rotation. I'm not convinced. Not enough pace and is he tough enough? You might laugh at me, you might say well he is a winger, you might say have you seen him bust through the line however, he is slow in the play the ball and I think he would be lazy in the defensive line.

I think if we could get lussick on a mid season transfer would be handy for our forward pack.

We need some hard a ball runners.

We are the injury ravaged club. We have used the most players (28) along with Brisbane and Warriors who both traditionally use a lot of players. Broncs because of Origin and Warriors change their team more then any other club from a week to week basis also tend to blood young players more than most clubs.

Foran to renege on Parra deal to sign with Dogs in a mid season swap with Klemmer.

This kid is only on 330K this year and the Dogs don't have the salary cap space to increase his salary cap payments.

I did hear a rumour a while ago that his mum encourages him to chase the dollar, so maybe we should put it out there that he can earn an extra playing for us this year, and beyond. He is the monster dominator we need.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4