Michelle Jenneke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If she can catch bombs and she is pretty tall we could put her outside Jamie! Her speed would be an asset.

CAMBO said:
She is the perfect woman

She cute she can move In a sexy manner and she's a manly girl.
Are you on Facebook Cambo? If you think she is a good sort you will love some of her pics

She's a Hills district girl so I'm surprised she is a Manly fan. Thankfully someone in her family has some intelligence to turn her away from the obvious Parramatta geographical connection.

michelle-jenneke-dancing-gif-2d1aa7bd-original.gif

:D

Thanks ifernolan, now I remember her!
I'm a fan of the wiggle, not the Wiggles,
the Jenneke wiggle.

I hear Jamie Durie is a Manly fan,
tho' the Jury still out on that one.

When I saw the thread title I thought it was a reference to Michael Jennings being a bit of a girl.

manlyfan76 said:
Her Instagram and Facebook pages have pics of her in a retro Manly top. (There is also a pic of a lovely boat)

A little bit of off-season stalking MF76?:shy:

TouchMyHappy said:
I came in to post something witty, but then I saw that gif and now I'm ... Can't remember ... Bye?

So it's touch my happy by name and touch my happy by nature bro lol

niccipops said:
When I saw the thread title I thought it was a reference to Michael Jennings being a bit of a girl.
Same lol. Must say I was pleasantly surprised by that gif however. Good to see we are still taking great talent from Parramatta. :D

Ian Martin tragic said:
phelpsy was a pittwater grammar kid I think.

No, he was a year above me at Pittwater High School and prior to that he was at Newport Public School.

Jethro said:
Ian Martin tragic said:
phelpsy was a pittwater grammar kid I think.

No, he was a year above me at Pittwater High School and prior to that he was at Newport Public School.

I've seen him on the hill in a Manly jersey many times usually enjoying a quiet one with his mates.

master blaster said:
Tim Freedman,the frontman from the whitlams,is a Manly fan

He sat in the row ahead of me in the 2008 gf (wearing an old school jersey)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4