Michael Robertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ceagle said:
Did we really have to release him last year? Was there that much strain on our cap for this year?

Wouldn't say we had to release him.

I think we let him have the opportunity to work overseas and maximise his earning potential, after all he deserves to, a cleanskin in the NRL and a true professional.

Ceagle said:
Did we really have to release him last year? Was there that much strain on our cap for this year?

Wouldn't say we had to release him.

I think we let him have the opportunity to work overseas and maximise his earning potential, after all he deserves to, a cleanskin in the NRL and a true professional.

I still hate that we let Beaver go. Miss Robbo on the wing. He was great for us.

I still hate that we let Beaver go. Miss Robbo on the wing. He was great for us.

Would have kept him for whare and oldfield going? Maybe, but as reliable as he was he was getting slow.

Wolf will be missed he takes maybe four games each year (unfortunately cause he is coming back from a season ender) but the bloke finishes so well and runs hard which we can all respect. Hope we can keep him around next year - is Farrer back? We are pretty lucky to have Michael Oldfield Dean Whare and Ben Farrer to plug Wolfman's gap. Peter (Manly have no depth because they don't have three teams of reserve graders) Tunks take note.

Would have kept him for whare and oldfield going? Maybe, but as reliable as he was he was getting slow.

Wolf will be missed he takes maybe four games each year (unfortunately cause he is coming back from a season ender) but the bloke finishes so well and runs hard which we can all respect. Hope we can keep him around next year - is Farrer back? We are pretty lucky to have Michael Oldfield Dean Whare and Ben Farrer to plug Wolfman's gap. Peter (Manly have no depth because they don't have three teams of reserve graders) Tunks take note.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4