Michael Morgan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok I will put this out there, and it will be unpopular.

If the NRL are serious about betting in sport his performance on Monday night was a dubious as anything I have ever seen. I have been involved in racing for over 25 years and have seen lots of instances of questionable performances.

Anyone want to have a chat about Manly's effort Sunday or the current form of the Australian cricket team?

I am not saying anyone is cheating or betting but surely the questions must be asked after these performances.

Integrity and perception must but key considerations in building our sport.

Let fly with the "disagrees" and "troll" ratings now.

Last edited:
Threw an intercept pass, dropped the ball twice at vital stages and missed 4 tackles.

He had an absolute shocker, and probably that's all it was.
That's all it probably was,a shocker.But to bring this up on a Manly site,insinuates that you are disgruntled that some Manly players are being portrayed as villains in match fixing.The Manly games/players are being investigated purely on betting trends and words from notorious people who deal in this sort of mess.Nobody has pointed fingers at specific players doing this or that on field that would suggest they were throwing the game.The fact that some current and former Manly players hang around known trouble makers doesn't help the situation

So you don't think questionable results should be investigated?

Just wondering?

So you don't think questionable results should be investigated?

Just wondering?
What do you class as questionable?Roosters being belted by Storm 46-0 could be in that category,doesn't mean there's a fix on.The Manly games are being investigated based on events and information obtained off field.Nothing may come of the Manly situation but this investigation is a lot deeper than just a few dodgy results

^ No, it's par for the course with Morgan. I've watched a lot of Cowboys games over the years (wife is from Townsville) and consistency is not his strong point. He can be an absolute game breaker, but he's also prone to drifting in and out of games and putting in the occasional shocker. That's why Coote is so important for them. You can't rely on Morgan but you can rely on Coote.
And yeah, he cost them the game.

Threw an intercept pass, dropped the ball twice at vital stages and missed 4 tackles.

He had an absolute shocker, and probably that's all it was.
I can't see anything sinister in Morgan's performance the other night, it would only appear sinister if he was playing for Manly

Somebody I work with asked did Manly throw the Penrith game too.

I said no, they just had a shocker. I said you could say the same about many other teams performances.

She rightly said "but they're not under investigation!"

She said tongue in cheek but it's what we'll have to put up with for awhile yet I'm afraid.

Somebody I work with asked did Manly throw the Penrith game too.

I said no, they just had a shocker. I said you could say the same about many other teams performances.

She rightly said "but they're not under investigation!"

She said tongue in cheek but it's what we'll have to put up with for awhile yet I'm afraid.
Manly is not under investigation either :!!:

In fact the police are on record as stating that no particular sport, Club, let alone game is of interest to them.
They are looking at the network of undesirables and sporting personnel, as part of an overview of potential match fixing @:cool:

Manly is not under investigation either :!!:

In fact the police are on record as stating that no particular sport, Club, let alone game is of interest to them.
They are looking at the network of undesirables and sporting personnel, as part of an overview of potential match fixing @:cool:

Good, I'll use that next time someone asks!

Ok I will put this out there, and it will be unpopular.

If the NRL are serious about betting in sport his performance on Monday night was a dubious as anything I have ever seen. I have been involved in racing for over 25 years and have seen lots of instances of questionable performances.

Anyone want to have a chat about Manly's effort Sunday or the current form of the Australian cricket team?

I am not saying anyone is cheating or betting but surely the questions must be asked after these performances.

Integrity and perception must but key considerations in building our sport.

Let fly with the "disagrees" and "troll" ratings now.
Well the nrl should employ Ray Murrihey* to do just that.
*may be misspelled.
** maybe not.

Morgan is a competitor & the intercept though a bad pass, was a 14-0 lead if it stuck...any running half who tries to ball play in a battle of attrition like Monday, will often throw a few bad passes...simple as that.
Manly in the lights recently was based on outside allegations that involved a few players, far from proven, but if you hang out in certain crowds, you open doors for media speculation, for right or wrong.

Did Penrith run dead in the first half? You can bet on many outcomes on the game these day I wonder what price you could have got them to win after half time and not a word mentioned.

Did Penrith run dead in the first half? You can bet on many outcomes on the game these day I wonder what price you could have got them to win after half time and not a word mentioned.
Manly 9+ at halftime would have been about 8/1

Just another one of the nrls super hype megastar, next best thing, possibly the best in his position, could be anything, superstar of the future, one man team world beater having a poor game. Seriously half these guys are so overhyped it's not funny. He played poorly that was it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6