Michael Jackson suffers heart attack and dies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

A: One is white, made out of plastic, and dangerous for kids to play with and the other you carry your groceries in !!

Gee tookey, it was always good but that one must come from Turnbull's home page it is so old.  8) :p
Having a stroke in the kiddies ward is my winner so far.

ManlyBacker link said:
Gee tookey, it was always good but that one must come from Turnbull's home page it is so old.  8) :p
Having a stroke in the kiddies ward is my winner so far.

Turnbull's webpage is full of jokes.  Unfortunately they are all about himself and a ute.

I checked K Rudd's site and he has the up to date version of the joke - Michael Jackson is not going to be buried or cremated but recycled into shopping bags so he can remain white, plastic and dangerous for kids to play with.

M Jackson & E Presley have reportedly been seen chatting over a coffee at a quiet cafe in Fairview Oklahoma.

The latest news on MJ  is that he died of food poisoning, apparently he ate a 6 year old weiner..

I just got a flash new stereo put in my car that responds to voice commands.

When you say ''rock'' it plays rock, when you say ''metal'' it plays metal.......anyway, I was driving down the street today and some dickhead kids ran out in front of me chasing a ball.

So I yelled out ''****ING KIDS" and the radio started playing Michael Jackson!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4