Michael Jackson suffers heart attack and dies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
MICHAEL Jackson, 50, has suffered a heart attack and died, gossip website TMZ reports.

Paramedics were unable to revive him.

TMZ were told: "when paramedics arrived, Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back."

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

The website reports he had been taken to hospital in LA after CPR treatment by paramedics who were called to his home.

Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics were first at the scene of the singer's $US100,000-a-month rented home in Holmby Hills near Sunset Boulevard about 12.12pm (local time) to find him not breathing, the Los Angeles Times reported.

He died at UCLA hospital.

*waits for Jackson jokes

This is the one I am working at the moment. It needs some more work though

"Michael Jacksons death has caused wide scaled environmental panic, no-one wants to bury him, because it takes 500 years for plastic to biodegrade, and cremation will cause the US Green House Gas output to rise by 5%"

The kids of the world are all a bit safer today.  Let the vacuous tributes to Michael Jackson begin. 

At least we still have Prince with us.

Matabele link said:
The kids of the world are all a bit safer today.  Let the vacuous tributes to Michael Jackson begin. 

At least we still have Prince with us.

I dont know, dont forget Thriller

Purple Rain the year after is a far better album.  Take Thriller out of the Jackson lexicon and his catalogue is crap.  Prince contributed at least 4-5 great albums in his heyday and even his album this year is a surprising return to form. 

Matabele link said:
Purple Rain the year after is a far better album.  Take Thriller out of the Jackson lexicon and his catalogue is crap.  Prince contributed at least 4-5 great albums in his heyday and even his album this year is a surprising return to form. 

I wasnt talking about quality of song you nuffie!

I was talking about the fact he is now dead, not 100% real with all that plastic and likely to come back as a zombie, like in Thriller and as such, the children are probably less safe

I blame Whacko Jacko for the Mugabe problem as well.

the most pertinent question is who is going to be the 3rd one?

Micheal Jackson
Farrah Fawcett

????

Farrah Fawcett - Obviously Charlie is taking the name of his crime fighting group too seriously.....

I am on fire today

Michael Jackson left it in his will that he wants to be melted down and turned into a playstation  so all the little kids will still play with him.

To honour Michael Jackson  after his death Maccas is releasing the McJacko burger - it's a piece of 50 year old meat stuck between two 8-year-old buns.

Michael Jackson has died in hospital, nurses don't know what to do with the body because plastic recycle day is not until next Tuesday.

When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven and God granted her one wish she wished for all the children to be safe.  So God killed Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson didn't die of a heart attack ... He was in the childrens ward having a stroke!!

Fro link said:
Michael Jackson left it in his will that he wants to be melted down and turned into a playstation  so all the little kids will still play with him.

To honour Michael Jackson  after his death Maccas is releasing the McJacko burger - it's a piece of 50 year old meat stuck between two 8-year-old buns.

Michael Jackson has died in hospital, nurses don't know what to do with the body because plastic recycle day is not until next Tuesday.

When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven and God granted her one wish she wished for all the children to be safe.  So God killed Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson didn't die of a heart attack ... He was in the childrens ward having a stroke!!

deadset take a bow

here's some more....I thought of all of them myself ;)

Michael Jackson dead. Wonder if they'll have a funeral or a tupperware party.

When Michael Jackson's maid found him lying there she knew he was sick cos he was blowing bubbles.

After an autopsy doctors are asking themselves.. Did Michael Jackson die from an allergic reaction to eating 12yr old nuts?
I wonder what caused MJ’s death…Will they blame it on the sunshine? ... The moonlight? ...... The good times? Or as we all suspect, was it the boogie?
Michael Jackson hasn't been this stiff since Macaulay Culkin came to stay over for the weekend
Due to obvious reasons all all upcoming dates for MJ have been cancelled. These include James (aged 9) and Sarah (aged 11)
Don’t worry everyone- MJ’s Organs will continue to be donated to children.
Word is the Jackson 5 are offering a 20% discount on their reunion.

Apparently it is all a scam.... They have given him two pills and he will be all white in the morning

The American government is very sad to hear about jackons death but they are proud to say he is 90% recyclable

The reports of MJ’s death are inaccurate. There was no cardiac arrest! He was visiting the Children’s hospital and had a stroke.

Michael Jackson has died from cardiac arrest. Its his first arrest not relating to children.

What do Michael Jackson and Collingwood have in common? They are both black & white and die mid winter....

I wonder what caused MJ’s death…Will they blame it on the sunshine? ... The moonlight? ...... The good times? Or as we all suspect, was it the boogie?

I like

Hope yous are all proud of yourselves for making fun of a dead man.

Condolences go to both the families of Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett
This is very sad news with the passing of two beautiful people.
Jacksons music will live on forever.

May they both R.I.P

I received about 9 jokes about micheal jackson less than 4 hours after he was confirmed dead. That's pretty sad.

I'm not really into sending on **** like that.... no matter who it is I find it pretty disrespectful but I do realise he's an easy target.

He was a bit "different" to everybody else but he was the best at what he does... singing and dancing. I'm not a huge fan of his but I don't think you have to be to acknowledge just how good he was.

Fluffy link said:
love the tupperware one
its a rodney rude joke
an oldie but a goodie

you gotta hand it to MJ he reached out and touched alot of people
the fact they were all under 14 well that doesnt matter ;)

Just another turn in the circus that was it's life over the past 3 decades. Shrug.

OTOH..
Genuine R.I.P to Farrah Fawcett  :(
She will be remembered fondly by many.

[img=284x400]http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/FarrahFawcettPicture.jpg[/img]

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4