Michael Ennis - merged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Michael Ennis

Licking the refs arse all night. It made me sick "come on ash" "we knew they'd come with that" (suggesting Manlys intentions were illegal tackles)

Buhrer walks up to Klein to suggest he was hit w/o the ball "sir i didnt even have the ball"

Klein " ohh mick come on mate"

I was hoping Ennis punctured his lung and died. Shame it wasnt the case.

Thoughts?

RE: Michael Ennis

It's a pity the woosers weren't more concerned about the effect on young players & referee abuse from foul and obscene language than the concussion myths.

I was actually waiting for Klein and Cummins to ask for Ennis' advice on calls in the end..:s

No ref should ever call a player 'mate'. Smacks of being unprofessional. Although that's what the NRL is really.

DSM5 said:
No ref should ever call a player 'mate'. Smacks of being unprofessional. Although that's what the NRL is really.

Or by their first name. Calling him "ash" all night pissed me off. It should be SIR every time.

Refs probably should be calling players by their numbers at all times too. 3 Maroon, 9 Blue etc..

Whether he stitched us up or not, have some morals and decency!! NRL is supposed to be a "family sport" and Ennis dropping the F word like that (aimed at a player, with intended malice too) is definitely not a good look.

How ironic that the dog and the dogs are darlings of the NRL re: refs.

When the dog was here it was constant bitching of referees and constant accusations. He and Manly were labelled whingers. Do you think Ritchie and his news mates will bag that club? Doubt it.

He is a dead set c@&k, but saying that he's a professional footy player doing what he does.
Even my bro-in-law who's a berries supporter hates him too.

voicefromthehill said:
Spuds Bodyguard said:
We all agree he is a germ, but give him some credit... he stitched us up big time.

He did what Toovey would have / did di in the same situation

So what. Toovey played for Manly.

voicefromthehill said:
Napper said:
voicefromthehill said:
Spuds Bodyguard said:
We all agree he is a germ, but give him some credit... he stitched us up big time.

He did what Toovey would have / did di in the same situation

So what. Toovey played for Manly.

Thats right, and by virtue of that fact Toovey was always right when challenging the referee

Correct!! :)

He's lucky the refs/touchies didn't ping him for more forward passes. It seems they pick it up once or twice then think we can't keep pinging him or we'll be in the $hit for nitpicking. Lost count last night how many passes from dummy half were "pushing the envelope".
I 'spose if takes on the law of averages he'll come out in front.
That being said, as a player he's still a ( insert expletives here) and always will be.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8