Michael Chee Kam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Played in the back row today but i feel sorry for the Raiders they seem to lose anyone that seems good.

I alway felt sorry when they lost Zillman to the Titans.

I prefer tostill players from the Eels or Bulldogs,

I am surprised you haven't heard of the Tostill brothers. One plays for the Eels and the other was poached from the Eels by the Dogs. By all reports, they are the next big things. Watch this space...

Dean Ritchie said today that Manly are interested in both of them.

Rambo1987 said:
Played in the back row today but i feel sorry for the Raiders they seem to lose anyone that seems good.

I alway felt sorry when they lost Zillman to the Titans.

I prefer tostill players from the Eels or Bulldogs,

Raiders stole Chee Kam from Melbourne

Who have they let go that has made rep teams? Zillman isnt rep standard imo. fat weyman went well when fit. J monaghan was a wannabe bulldog.

they have held on to their 1 6 & 7. Got the aust test prop. Massive forwards. Great juniors. they'll be right. just need a new first grade coaching team

They need less injuries, that's their problem if Dugan and Campese were on the field consistently they would be a much better side.

It remains to be seen if a different coaching team would train them differently and minimise the injuries which seem to plague their team.

With a team with that much talent and muscle, it has to be the coaching staff BUT with the Furner clan in charge.............

Brookvale said:
Who have they let go that has made rep teams? Zillman isnt rep standard imo. fat weyman went well when fit. J monaghan was a wannabe bulldog.

they have held on to their 1 6 & 7. Got the aust test prop. Massive forwards. Great juniors. they'll be right. just need a new first grade coaching team

We got three premiership winning players from Canberra (if my memory serves me correctly), Kite, Robertson and Williamson.
They do lose some great talent.

The Who said:
Brookvale said:

We got three premiership winning players from Canberra (if my memory serves me correctly), Kite, Robertson and Williamson.

Kite originated from Canberra (via Saints) and we got Bryant.

I know they have lost a few but it is more the fact they don't promote them that they are stolen. I remember they hardly used Robertson yet he was a mainstay with us.

I like Canberra. It would be good if they did get a new coach as Dave Furner just doesn't seem to get the best out of their team.

I like the raiders too and not sure why given they went to the dark side. Love going there for the weekend when we play down there however I reckon it has now been 4 years since we played down there.

No sympathy for the raiders from me. If they folded tomorrow I wouldnt shed a tear.
Their dirty club led by that cretin Kevin Neil were one of the ring leaders in going to news ltd to form super league. He and ribot thought they were so clever and super league was about righting or the ARLs wrongs. Dumb buggers they were Rupert's foot soilders it was about paytv from day 1.

manlywarringah said:
The Who said:
Brookvale said:

Kite originated from Canberra (via Saints)

He's from Queanbeyan which is actually in NSW.... Lol.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Watched the Toyota Cup - MCK looked nice and big and involved.

Jorge should check out this kidies playing style.:idea:

Chee Kam is a bit of a monster, looking forward to seeing him in Manly colours. Does seem to make some suspect reads in defence but that's what you get in the NYC.

Seems like a tailor made Matai replacement to me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4