Messages of Love

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Gronk, PJ and Myself are attending the 20/20 game tonight. Would anyone like us to pass on any messages of love to the Curry Munchers?

You could always start a chant.

"Can't Bowl, can't catch, can't bat....can make curry"

**** off back to your call centres

Hmmm  no censorship of swearing on the new site.

something, short and to the point, with no racist connotations, whilst embodying all that is good and strong in all Australians.......

"**** off" should just about cover it ;)

Well boys, when you finally recover, I would be interested in knowing how the night panned out and what sort of classics were passed on.

Wouldn't have been worth sledging them would it ? just pointing to the scoreboard would heve been enough.

Canteen Worker link said:
Well boys, when you finally recover, I would be interested in knowing how the night panned out and what sort of classics were passed on.

There was a bit of ironic cheering when the Indians were batting and managed to squeeze out a single. 

Harbajan was definitely a marked man-we all got some good practise at booing-we'll be all ready to go for when Michael Crocker runs out at the Storm game. 

Apart from that the game didn't really last long enough to get too stuck in to anyone. 

It would have been lots more fun but Clon and PJ refused to even have one beer!! They said they had a knitting class early the next morning and didn't want to miss a stitch so to speak. 

Hope the scarves turned out nice ladies! ;)

Well Pete and I rocked in at 5am, whilst Gronk was safely tucked in at home after having his milk and cookies and more than 6 hours sleep.

She sends her best mate. Nah we ended up at the Lounge, Pete managed to keep soldiering on after a projectile vomit that I reckon nearly made it from Bourke Street to Little Bourke Street.

Was a good night but glad we wrapped it up when we did as we were both pretty ordinary on Saturday. 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6