MESSAGE TO SCOTT PENN RE GREG BIRD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the supporters have the most power if we are united.... we can have a huge say on which players we want....

if supporters all unite it will be one step closer in the right direction... if we sit back and accept bullcrap... then bullcrap is what you get

scream, shout and do not reward poor recruitment with loyalty and your cash...

if you really love this club.. unite and stand up against this bullcrap asylum recruitment and demand for Lewis Brown and Nate Myles to be dropped and transferred to another club
I have written to them many times, and have consistently urged them to maintain 'our culture'. What did they do? Walked upstanding individuals in Coach Toovey, Manager Gigg, players Ballin, Gutherson and Hiku. In return, we inherited dysfunctional Walker and Koroisau, the no impact defecater Myles, and the highly overrated and disrespectful Taupau. We as supporters have had to take insults from a fat and cowardly piece of rubbish in Zorba Peters, and they brought in Barrett and Cartwright, proven failures. The final straw that led to my membership cancellation, was when a fellow supporter on this site, a guy who has brought sponsorship to our club, was pretty much warned by means of a threat, regarding his posting of former dork CEO Kelly's details. This site is my only refuge these days thanks to Penn, Fulton and scum Zorba.

Thunderbirds are Brains - is THIS Scott Penn?
thunderbirds-brainsJPG.jpg
No. This is.

thunderbirds-brains1.JPG

A new low for the club. Bozo obviously rates this guy so I'm starting to see why NSW has done so poorly over the past decade. His judgement seems to be impaired.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying Bird is total rubbish as a player, but this is a guy who's best days are behind him, is being shown the door by his current club for the SECOND time and only escaped conviction for serious domestic abuse charges after his girlfriend perjured herself and recanted her testimony. I don't see him coming here and making a positive impact on the field, and definitely not off it.

Hang on... Why aren't we going for Kevin Proctor instead of the prick Greg Bird. If only we were running the recruitment, what a joke this signing would be

Hang on... Why aren't we going for Kevin Proctor instead of the prick Greg Bird. If only we were running the recruitment, what a joke this signing would be

Kevin Proctor is going to the Gold Coast because that is where he is originally from and still has family residing in the area.

I know plenty are laying the boot in, but no need to when it was never an option.

Bird the player isn't the issue. Anyone who watched the Titans play this year would know he has had a huge season.

The issue is the fact he has a horrendous public image and a much loved player at Manly, in Jamie Buhrer is out the door because of it (if he indeed signs).

i am seriously considering having the operation to become a queenslander,you know the op,they take out your brain and put a housebrick in its place,that way I wont have to support the team I love and watch it go down the sh*tter.:(

Ha, no chance from me, I might live here but never call me a ****ing Queenslander!!!

I do like this Buhrer revisionist history. You'd think he was a future inmortal. Plenty of talk about how he was "one of our best" in 2016. OK, sure. He also only played 15 games. 7 the year before. He's had two knee reconstructions, broken jaw, concussions...

I do like this Buhrer revisionist history. You'd think he was a future inmortal. Plenty of talk about how he was "one of our best" in 2016. OK, sure. He also only played 15 games. 7 the year before. He's had two knee reconstructions, broken jaw, concussions...
He is badly injury prone and people are acting like we are losing Trbojevic bros or something.

He is badly injury prone and people are acting like we are losing Trbojevic bros or something.

Funny that you should mention the Trbojevics - both have already had their share of injuries, concussions etc, Jake especially. So do we just turn and dump one or both of them, say if Jake breaks his leg again? Or do those guys pay close attention to how someone like Jamie Buhrer gets treated and maybe look elsewhere for a future contract, maybe find a club that doesn't just unceremoniously ditch guys still under contract so they can sign over-the-hill d*ckheads?

But mate he's Manly, to the core , a local junior whose bled the colours since he was a kid.

Therin lies the issue , he's a fair player and was possibly a future captain.

But mate he's Manly, to the core , a local junior whose bled the colours since he was a kid.

Therin lies the issue , he's a fair player and was possibly a future captain.

He was more than a fair player, a very good one and was Manly.

I can't believe that bozo wants to go down the road of the old transit lounge.

My rooster friend said we are recruiting like they did in the 90's.

I'm sure bozo thinks bird will do for us what Ben Kennedy did but there is a hell of a difference in ability and toughness between these 2.

Bird is no ben Kennedy. Moving Buhrer on for him is so wrong I can't even put it into words.

Lucky I was on auto renew for my membership otherwise I'd consider downgrading. @:mad:

He was more than a fair player, a very good one and was Manly.

I can't believe that bozo wants to go down the road of the old transit lounge.

My rooster friend said we are recruiting like they did in the 90's.

I'm sure bozo thinks bird will do for us what Ben Kennedy did but there is a hell of a difference in ability and toughness between these 2.

Bird is no ben Kennedy. Moving Buhrer on for him is so wrong I can't even put it into words.

Lucky I was on auto renew for my membership otherwise I'd consider downgrading. @:mad:

Lucky for them , unlucky for you !!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8