MESSAGE TO SCOTT PENN RE GREG BIRD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Or Message to Bird Brain re; Greg Bird!
Thunderbirds are Brains - is THIS Scott Penn?
thunderbirds-brainsJPG.jpg

the supporters have the most power if we are united.... we can have a huge say on which players we want....

if supporters all unite it will be one step closer in the right direction... if we sit back and accept bullcrap... then bullcrap is what you get

scream, shout and do not reward poor recruitment with loyalty and your cash...

if you really love this club.. unite and stand up against this bullcrap asylum recruitment and demand for Lewis Brown and Nate Myles to be dropped and transferred to another club

By the way, you young'uns wouldn't know this (!) but when Manly was trying to get ahead back in the day we signed Bob Moses (thug) and Mal Reilly (dirtiest player on the international stage) and John O'Neil (short for John N'ot an angel).
It's rugby league, not tiddly winks!!

if you really love this club.. unite and stand up against this bullcrap asylum recruitment and demand for Lewis Brown and Nate Myles to be dropped and transferred to another club
I can see the only way to make an impact is to not renew my membership. 2017 could be a black hole for me, but if our team is playing to paltry crowds at Brookie it may send a message to the Penns that their recruitment has alienated fans and unless it changes they are going to lose even more money on the club. Money seems to be a strong motivation to these owners.
What other alternative do we have?

The bloke glassed his girlfriend and was set to spend 8 years in Long Bay. His respect for the law was recently enshrined when he whizzed on a cop car.

Look, man, Nate Myles was a big enough mistake. Don't double it. Get younger players in.

Though, if properly convinced, Bird may actually glass the guys in charge and do us all a favour.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2