Message of support

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This will be my last post before heading out to the GF today!!

I want to congratulate our U/20's team they have been a shinning light in what has been one of the most frustrating / dissappointing years from our club in general.

Our U/20's boys are already winners in my eyes they have over achieved and irrespective of today's result they should hold their heads up high.

All I ask of the team is that come full time at around 3:20 this afternoon they have left nothing in the tank and not given up right up until full time.

Our U/20's are playing for each other and their coach and playing for the Jersey which at times our 1st grade squad did not do at all this year.

There is no politics being played out, no week in week out speculation of the playing group, our U/20's are just playing footy and it is really enjoyable to watch.

To David Heath I also want to thank you for this year and what you have done with this playing group so sad you are leaving our setup after today.

To the many faithful who are joining me out @ ANZ enjoy the day , going to be a hot one and be thankful that we have a team to support on the day , many other clubs will be sitting back today with nothing to do.

My score prediction is Penrith by a margin of 8-12 points. I saw the game live 3 weeks ago against them and I think we will come close and stay with the Penrith boys for about 60 mins then we will fade.

I will be happy to be proved wrong but that is what I feel is going to happen.

Other predictions
Jets by 14
Cowboys by 1 with Morgan Clive Churchill medal winner

To all the posters on this website enjoy your grand day and wear your manly gear with pride!!

Manly still alive in 2015.

Last edited:
This will be my last post before heading out to the GF today!!

I want to congratulate our U/20's team they have been a shinning light in what has been one of the most frustrating / dissappointing years from our club in general.

Our U/20's boys are already winners in my eyes they have over achieved and irrespective of today's result they should hold their heads up high.

All I ask of the team is that come full time at around 3:20 this afternoon they have left nothing in the tank and not given up right up until full time.

Our U/20's are playing for each other and their coach and playing for the Jersey which at times our 1st grade squad did not do at all this year.

There is no politics being played out, no week in week out speculation of the playing group, our U/20's are just playing footy and it is really enjoyable to watch.

To David Heath I also want to thank you for this year and what you have done with this playing group so sad you are leaving our setup after today.

To the many faithful who are joining me out @ ANZ enjoy the day , going to be a hot one and be thankful that we have a team to support on the day , many other clubs will be sitting back today with nothing to do.

My score prediction is Penrith by a margin of 8-12 points. I saw the game live 3 weeks ago against them and I think we will come close and stay with the Penrith boys for about 60 mins then we will fade.

I will be happy to be proved wrong but that is what I feel is going to happen.

Other predictions
Jets by 14
Cowboys by 1 with Morgan Clive Churchill medal winner

To all the posters on this website enjoy your grand day and wear your manly gear with pride!!

Manly still alive in 2015.

Tipped both the exact winning margin for jets win and cowboys win not bad and I had Penrith winning by 8-12 so only 4 points off exact perfect margins for all games

Well done in your prediction.

Now can you please post your expected results on all games next year so I can go to the Brooky TAB.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4