Message from Donny Singe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
"I was going through the old posts from the preseason and the comments, innuendos and outright fabrications were amazing, but they accounted for about 3% of the reply content. The rest was rock solid, positive and supportive feed to the club and team! We didn't lose Snake, we didn't lose Foran, we didn't fall apart, we are competitive, we will be in the eight and Geoff has steered us through a fair...
minefield to ensure we are in a position to defend our title! I am going to ask just one thing. With the utmost respect to our fans......on the field at BROOKIE......normally I have to climb into a players ear canal when I am delivering sweet gentle words of inspiration because you lot are deafening.......don't want to stir you up!!! But!! This season I can deliver my motivational sermon from about 10m away?! Just saying! 2 games to go, watch me, if I don't have to get in the mans ear.......your not loud enough!!!!"

Sir Yes Sir. I will be as loud as possible But if they can't hear your message then just slap them in the back of the head and point them in the right direction.

The Manly Players have to start respecting the historic invincibility of the Fortress, Donny:cool:

This year they have let the Fans down at Brookie.
The 'Did not turn up...' excuses are not acceptable:exclamation:

We expect them to stimulate us to cheer loud and strong.

If they are waiting on the Fans to lift them, then they have not turned up for the two points IMO.

But, as always, I will be there with lozenges in hand, in anticipation of a win worthy of the Team of Players we have.:angel:

Kiwi Eagle said:
"I was going through the old posts from the preseason and the comments, innuendos and outright fabrications were amazing, but they accounted for about 3% of the reply content. The rest was rock solid, positive and supportive feed to the club and team! We didn't lose Snake, we didn't lose Foran, we didn't fall apart, we are competitive, we will be in the eight and Geoff has steered us through a fair...
minefield to ensure we are in a position to defend our title! I am going to ask just one thing. With the utmost respect to our fans......on the field at BROOKIE......normally I have to climb into a players ear canal when I am delivering sweet gentle words of inspiration because you lot are deafening.......don't want to stir you up!!! But!! This season I can deliver my motivational sermon from about 10m away?! Just saying! 2 games to go, watch me, if I don't have to get in the mans ear.......your not loud enough!!!!"

Donny - challenge accepted !
I'll take my boy to his first game ever :)

Donny is a good man and we should listen to him. I want him shouting instructions to the guys over the next 3 games; yes including the Titans game we have enough QLD supporters to make this a home game too.

That's a passionate message from this man. Those attending Brookie this Sunday please make some noise to keep Donny happy and the boys in the top four. I'll be shouting from the Mountains in QLD.

I lost my voice 20 mins into the Bulldogs game but must admit to being pretty quiet during our loss to the Titans... Donny I'll be loud & proud on Sunday :D

Manly 629 said:
Donny is a good man and we should listen to him. I want him shouting instructions to the guys over the next 3 games; yes including the Titans game we have enough QLD supporters to make this a home game too.
Gold coast IS "Lower Brookvale North"

Ryan said:
How old's your boy Ryan? My Dad took me to my first game at Brookie at age 7 and it certainly had a lasting effect.
Having lived my adult years in Qld, I've taken my oldest (19) to several random matches since she was about 2, including one at Brookie in which she did me proud by screaming her little lungs out on the hill.
It took until last year, Manly vs Broncos in round 10 at Suncorp, for her to experience her first live win. What an awesome night for her and I together.
Hope the Eagles win for your boy.

niccipops said:
Ryan said:
How old's your boy Ryan? My Dad took me to my first game at Brookie at age 7 and it certainly had a lasting effect.
Having lived my adult years in Qld, I've taken my oldest (19) to several random matches since she was about 2, including one at Brookie in which she did me proud by screaming her little lungs out on the hill.
It took until last year, Manly vs Broncos in round 10 at Suncorp, for her to experience her first live win. What an awesome night for her and I together.
My Dad took me to a Berries game in 1966. Only 5 at the time and I went for their opponents, Manly.

eagle66 said:
niccipops said:
Ryan said:
My Dad took me to a Berries game in 1966. Only 5 at the time and I went for their opponents, Manly.

Good on you Eagle66. Wise move for a 5 year old.

I must say that I have been amazed with the lack of noise at the games I have attended at Brookie this year - apart from the Doggies game! Make same noise........

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Good onya Ryan. Get amongst them mate. Wish I could be there.

I'll make noise.
Join in with me everyone.

You all have some homework.
Think of the most horrible thing you can wish upon someone. Think of the most politically incorrect thoughts you can in direct reference to Newcastle. I mean really incorrect too, we're talking earthquakes here. We have Brisbane next week, that means floods and inbreeding. I'm sure you guys can come up with some even more awful stuff than I. When at the game, yell this disgraceful hate speech in an 80 minute bombardment of disgust and anger.

All those who bag me, note that Donny is on my side. We need to make Brookie the most uncomfortable place a non-manly player or supporter can be. We want them wishing they'd got in a car crash on the way to the ground because that would've been a more pleasant environment.

Duff you can make noise and an intimidating atmosphere without doing that

In fact take barca v real Madrid - yes there is language however the majority of noise is jeering and whistling

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6