1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Message for all Football Club members

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by vidmar, Aug 23, 2010.

1. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    You are cordially invited to a Manly Warringah Football Club members function at the Manly Leagues club prior to Sea Eagles round 26 game against the Bulldogs.

As usual a number of former players will be taking the opportunity to catch up so a very special invitation to any former players is extended.

The function will be held in the Lyon’s Den Sports bar) from 11.30am on Sunday 5th September 2010 with the NRL KO at 2.00pm.

We hope you are able to attend and look forward to seeing you there (No RSVP required)

2. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Locked in as part of my "Nicole free" Manly weekend.

3. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    vidmar, You didn't go to the den after the game this week

4. vidmar

vidmar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0
    Hi Byso,
    Number 1 son had a big semi final early Sunday and number 1 daughter was coming down with some bug so we headed home to get them sorted.
    Ordinarily we head to the Bistro for a quick one post game as it is kid friendly so that's normally the best place to find me (unless there is a post match function)
    Cheers and maybe see you on Sunday or at the FC function

5. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Have a beer for me please guys.

6. ayjay007

ayjay007 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    Hey WAMF,don't know about this Sunday,but I will have your share the next weekend at the dinner/footy club function/game/leagues club.Don't want to help with some drinking silver for all those beers I'm going to drink for you,do you,?

7. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Hey WAMF,don't know about this Sunday,but I will have your share the next weekend at the dinner/footy club function/game/leagues club.Don't want to help with some drinking silver for all those beers I'm going to drink for you,do you,?
    [/quote]

classic

8. Jonesyv2

Jonesyv2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
  9. tractorboy

tractorboy Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    As i am now finally a football club member( took me long enough) I will be there

10. Seaeagle63

Seaeagle63 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Yeah Ditto for me as well