Merry Christmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
P1010066.jpg

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and hope that Santa is good to you :)

Nice to see Santa's still a staunch Eagles supporter flying the flag. Reckon he should ditch the red and white outfit for something in Manly colours though.

A reflective and family focused time for everyone. Including that short fellow in that pic above and especially everyone up there just north of me. You know who you are.

A very merry Christmas to one and all. Hope Santa got everyone all that they wanted. Remember not to get to drunk today, it's only a warm up for New Years. :)

mozgrame said:
A very merry Christmas to one and all. Hope Santa got everyone all that they wanted. Remember not to get to drunk today, it's only a warm up for New Years. :)
I don't want to catch anybody not drinking!

Merry Christmas! About 8 hrs to go before it's christmas here and about 18 'till it's pressie opening time!

Tree!

31-3a.jpg

To all the Manly brothers and sisters that celebrate Christmas today - Merry Christmas and hope you all have a great day and enjoy the holiday season ! To all the Serbs, Russians and the old calender Greeks , who celebrate on the 7th..not long to go !!

Merry Christmas to all! Hope you all got some Manly goodies! It's all I got today. I'm definitely set for 2012 season with premiers hoodie then new scarf, beanie, 2011 pink jersey, footy shorts and mug!

WESTIE said:
To all the Manly brothers and sisters that celebrate Christmas today - Merry Christmas and hope you all have a great day and enjoy the holiday season ! To all the Serbs, Russians and the old calender Greeks , who celebrate on the 7th..not long to go !!
What!!!don't tell me i have to do it all over again i've just put on 3 kilos.

Moondog said:
mozgrame said:

How did you pull up Moondog?? Will you be right for New Years Eve?

mozgrame said:
Moondog said:
mozgrame said:

How did you pull up Moondog?? Will you be right for New Years Eve?
Fighting fit thanks Mozgrame. I'm blessed with an iron constitution and a very small brain. Hangovers are something for other people, I'm kicking on right now:p

HAHA! That's the way mate. My X-mas training has gone very well i'm happy to report. I'm expecting a huge performance for NYE. :)
Watch this space!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7