Merry Christmas from Manly!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good stuff! It looks like Snake has taken over the beard growing duties from Wolfy.

Great to see Bretty smiling and Killer too - but would love to see a Naked Wolf message too :p 'Go Manly!'

Merry Xmass to everyone in the Manly Sea Eagles Family :angel:

Looks like the morale at Manly is at an all time high !!!
Well done to Killer and that Venomous snake
Thank you Larrisa and a Manly Christmas to all our Champion players , the coaching staff , Mr Penn and all his mates on the Board and all of the Passionate Sea Eagle supporters .
Luv
Bozo

That was great. Two superstars having a good time wishing fans a Merry Christmas. Well done Manly Sea Eagles and Larissa.

HappilyManly said:
Great to see Bretty smiling and Killer too - but would love to see a Naked Wolf message too :p 'Go Manly!'

Jeez!!! I hope your a female supporter HappilyManly.

Not that there's anything wrong if you were'nt:D

Nthn NSW said:
HappilyManly said:

Lol scared of annoying Ian to aye?

Nthn NSW said:
HappilyManly said:

Not that there's anything wrong if you weren't:D

I is, but I was referring to Wolfy's shaved face -really I was :p :heart: :p

Wonder if Tooves bought a 'Pets with Wings' Membership for 'Sorry' the Dog :D

Had a good giggle watching this and it gets funnier everytime!

Thanks for a wonderful year, boys.

And thankyou Larissa for all your awesome work and for letting me write for the club :) Merry Christmas y'all!! xx

The Eagle said:
Nthn NSW said:
HappilyManly said:

Lol scared of annoying Ian to aye?

Something like that lol

Whether you have one God, no God or many Gods, this is a season of peace and I hope that every Manly supporter and their families have a great and peaceful Christmas.

Remember everyone you have to spend Christmas with family, not people you like.

Bring on 2012 and another premiership!!!

Well said Earnie and from Chris and myself at Ambassador Holidays (and the rest of the crew that you don't get to deal with) we alo wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope 2012 is a great year (oh and another Premiership would be good as well).

And most important, if driving over the break (as I will be on Boxing Day) please take care.

Larissa THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :) from the MANLY FAMILY :) Merry Christmas to our Premiers and to ALL the Manly faithful out there :) Lets all come back refreshed and bigger and better than ever to defend whats ours in 2012 :) CHEERS :)

Merry Christmas to all Manly fans as well as the players and staff at the Sea eagles.

I am looking forward to more on and off field success in 2012.

The Wheel said:
Merry Christmas to all Manly fans as well as the players and staff at the Sea eagles.

I am looking forward to more on and off field success in 2012.

Father Christmas and his famous daughter Mary {Mary Christmas] wish Larissa and all Manly fans both good health and plenty of laughs ....

Merry Christmas to everyone at the Manly footy club & to all the Manly supporters all over Aus! May 2012 bring another year of Manly footy success!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2