Merged Thread: Noel 'Crusher' Cleal, follows Des Hasler to the Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
Noel Cleal to the Bulldogs

Heard on 2UE from unconfirmed reports that Noel Cleal has signed with the Dogs.

RE: Noel Cleal to the Bulldogs

Catchya. Should go now, why would he sign any talented youngsters for Manly now?

So the Bulldogs signed that other recruitment manager last week for just 1 year?

So the Daily Telegraph were right on the money again with their report yesterday that he was expected to stay with Manly. They should try and sign up some real reporters and get rid of the pulp fiction writers.

Moondog said:
So the Daily Telegraph were right on the money again with their report yesterday that he was expected to stay with Manly. They should try and sign up some real reporters and get rid of the pulp fiction writers.

"Too drunk to remember"

I'll believe it when he announces it himself, otherwise just more media hacks trying to take Manly down.

Crusher is another Darius Boyd it seems. Not quite good enough to be his own man. Preferring to be someone elses yes man. Which is a pity because he definitely has the talent.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ceagle said:
Heard on 2UE that he signed with them.
Any details? Such as, which year is he going?

Whenever Des does I assume, as he is not capable of making his own decisions apparently.

On the plus side, this is going to make for some great grudge matches coming up.

We should cut the cancer out now and get rid of Desmond and his cronies. If we take the hit now there is still time to plan for next season.

Really poor for from Desmond leaving and taking other employees with him.

The dogs tried to buy a premiership by buying the broncos after they won the 06 GF. Eastwood, Stagg, Hannant and Ennis. Didn't work. Now they are trying to buy Manly. This won't work either. The club has no heart.

bones said:
Crusher is another Darius Boyd it seems. Not quite good enough to be his own man. Preferring to be someone elses yes man. Which is a pity because he definitely has the talent.

Noelius Cloyd? Nadam Clealbertson?

Phantar said:
bones said:

Noelius Cloyd? Nadam Clealbertson?

PMSL. Following Dwayne Hasnett

I will probably get banned for saying this!
But if this news is true both Cleal and Hassler can go and get Farked.

I remember players used to joke about Des having long pockets and short arms but I thought crusher had more class than that, for some reason his decision hurts more than losing the coach.

If true that's disgraceful

After all Manly has done for him he sells his soul to the ****ing grubs

manlyborn said:
I will probably get banned for saying this!
But if this news is true both Cleal and Hassler can go and get Farked.

I remember players used to joke about Des having long pockets and short arms but I thought crusher had more class than that, for some reason his decision hurts more than losing the coach.

I'm with you. I definitely would get banned if I said what I think.

I think I'll wait for confirmation before letting it get me down...

So again the question is raised
How can he do his job for Manly next year knowing the year after he is a dog, taking money under false pretenses
And we offered him more too to stay
**** I'm cranky

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4