Merchandise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
You guys should look at the variance in cost of cars from other countries to Australia.

Outrageous.

Tell me about it. I have had my eye on a mustang, $152k in Aust and a touch over $50k in USA. And our $$$ is so strong.

OneEyedEagle said:
Ryan said:
You guys should look at the variance in cost of cars from other countries to Australia.

Outrageous.
Tell me about it. I have had my eye on a mustang, $152k in Aust and a touch over $50k in Aust. And our $$$ is so strong.

Austria?

OneEyedEagle said:
Thanks ge, corrected now.

Ah, twas wondering as in Canada they are dirt cheap in comparison as well.

As are home loans,
Food prices......

A lot of stuff come to think of it.

Hockey jerseys are still expensive and get this, money raised from merchandise gets spread around the bottom earning teams in the league!

Pablo said:
$49 for brand new 2 year old jerseys at temporary sports shops is the way to go.
I only pay full price for the heritage jerseys.

You can knit your own for about $20, or maybe buy a white skivvie and a maroon texta and draw some lines on it.

I started out wanting to do a home jersey, but after buying a maroon skivvie I discovered that I would have had to buy a higher quality white ink pen to draw on the stripes. Unfortunately this would have pushed the budget over $9. So I went with the away jersey option.

I buy both home and away jerseys every year and cut the sleeves off at the shoulders on both. That way I have a home and an away training singlet at the bargain price of $160 each. That may seem expensive, but not when you consider that the sleeves can also be used as socks if you sew one end closed.

Be careful when purchasing cars overseas. If they are manufactured prior to 1988, you get them in paying no duty. After that year, beware.

bones said:
I buy both home and away jerseys every year and cut the sleeves off at the shoulders on both. That way I have a home and an away training singlet at the bargain price of $160 each. That may seem expensive, but not when you consider that the sleeves can also be used as socks if you sew one end closed.

You inspired me to buy 8 premiers beer coolers and sew them on to my spring suit after removing the end bits. Now I have a steamer for winter!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7