Merchandise

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hey Guys,
Down from Darwin for the weekend. Where is going to be the best place to get merch that is going to benefit the club?
Cheers

The Manly Factory Outlet, 2 Federal Parade, Brookvale 2100 (Level 2 of Manly Leagues Club Car Park).

operated by the club directly so all proceeds go to it.

Perfect. I'm over the hill in Cromer. I will be there first thing..

I'm hoping everyone buys from the club!! All the dough comes back to the club!! Peter Wynn!! yeah cheaper but a Eels supporter. I will never give him a cent or walk in his shop.

I always love go into Peter Wynn and having a go at the old Parra Players. Had a good time letting Stan Jurd no how crap parra are a few years ago.
But I do buy from club outlet.
Waiting on my premeirs jeresy. But they have not taken the money off card yet so bit concerned they stuffed up my order.

bob dylan said:
Pretty sure it's 10.00am.

How confident are you of this Bob? I have to get up to Newcastle for a wedding today and cant wait til 10 Can get there if it opens at 9. How can I find out for sure?

Here's the details from the League Club's website.

Sea Eagles Factory Outlet

P: 02 9939 3889

Located on the 1st Floor of Manly Leagues car park

Opening Hours

9am - 5pm :: Monday to Friday

10am- 4pm :: Saturday

mickyj said:
Waiting on my premeirs jeresy. But they have not taken the money off card yet so bit concerned they stuffed up my order.

i am in the same boat & rang the outlet this morning. they said jerseys were on backorder, should arrive there today & will start sending them out asap​

I was looking to buy the framed premiership jersey from the Eagles website priced at $2195 as a one off payment. I don't have that sort of spare cash around so I did a check on the web for the same product and other places have it but are offering a 4 month lay bye.
I want to buy from the club to support them but its a bit of a dilemma when i can laybye it elsewhere. Has anyone got contacts at the Merchadise area that may be open to the suggestion to run a lay bye as i really want to do the right thing and support the club?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4