Menzies goes into bat for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's terrible. I am speaking from the heart here, but I had him perched on the highest of highs. He is better than all that crap, but unfortunately, he will never turn it around now. They make him look like a fool.
Beaver is much, much better than this
It's his worst gig since someone had him play a German in a local production of the sound of music a few years back.

Beaver has made an idiot of himself on FOX-good luck to him getting the $$$, but seriously, he has made himself as legitimate as Larry from the 3 stooges. Plus, he will say whatever Penn wants him to say....end of story

I have to agree. I cringe at the sh1t he does on that old Fox footy show, unbefitting of a Manly club legend.
And now for us to believe this cr@p he has "written", flabbergasted.

I wish Menzies would stop letting Matty Johns make him look like a dickhead on his show. All in the name of humour and fun? F**k off! It's beneath him. Such a classy player and bloke.

Oh well...
Fkn oath!....Ive thought that for ages. Hindmarsh and Fletcher are f@ckwits so let 'em go hard. But Beavers doing himself no favours being the third stooger! (apologies for stealing your three stooges analogy @Wombat Legacy , but it's spot on and sickening to watch. Why don't they use Anasta...he's a dickhead.)

Last edited:
Sounds like he is just trying to be supportive and drum up some support. The article and the journo who wrote it obviously threw in all of the negatives and spoke about the Manly fans like we have ridiculous expectations. They forget quickly that it was Zorba's charm offensive when they announced Barrett and wrote articles about how great our new top 4 team is and how Bozo and Penn have saved the club. It was the media who jumped the gun, not the fans. Most of us were and are still bitter about the treatment of club legends who were apparently not capable of coaching even though they had the same massive injury toll.

It's his worst gig since someone had him play a German in a local production of the sound of music a few years back.
Aah yes. And ZtH also played a very convincing (think the Egyptian-born Omar Sharif in Night of the Generals) Nazi in that one, didn't he?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2