Menzies goes into bat for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whatever it reads I agree 100%, Beaver being my all time fave Eagle I take his word as gospel @:D

Nice try Beaver, but this is just PC (Penn Correctness) talk.
If we need someone to be a morale booster off the field - as it appears we are paying Mr Plod to be - then I can think of many better options....

I agree with him, except about myles. If anyone thinks that having a the injuries didn't affect us, they are kidding themselves. Missing players in key roles kills any team. Storm without Cronk or smith, cowboys without Thurston. Barrett deserves a chance to prove himself, Bellamy would not have been able to help us make the finals last year.

He said he rated Myles performance last season. I love Beaver as much as the next bloke but he's either lying or concussions are catching up with him.
Yep I feel nauseous tbh whenever I hear 'Myles is fantasticcccccccc with all the players OFF the park helping and guiding them blah blah blah' . Well u know what??? Talk is cheap. He's paid $500k annually PRIMARILY to help us win games of footy ON the park. We have coaches paid to sort players out off field with motivation and skills. He was brought in to lead and inspire in games and gave us absolutely zero in that regard. Ok so hes not gonna charge 150 metres a game but ffs at least show some fire in the belly and look like u actually give a damn. Rant over

I wish Menzies would stop letting Matty Johns make him look like a dickhead on his show. All in the name of humour and fun? F**k off! It's beneath him. Such a classy player and bloke.

Oh well...

I wish Menzies would stop letting Matty Johns make him look like a dickhead on his show. All in the name of humour and fun? F**k off! It's beneath him. Such a classy player and bloke.

Oh well...

I know he's got to earn a crust but surely the Beaver is more class than this!!

I never watch it, or that stupid footy show.

But I don't mind Lara Pitt, actually I don't mind her much at all!!!

Beaver has made an idiot of himself on FOX-good luck to him getting the $$$, but seriously, he has made himself as legitimate as Larry from the 3 stooges. Plus, he will say whatever Penn wants him to say....end of story

It makes me sad to agree with you but spot on!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6