Mental asylums from movies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Can anyone spout off a few mental asylums from movies for me.

I need a new naming convention for my network :)

Oregon state hospital was the one in "One flew over the cuckoo's nest"

Cuckoo's Nest sounds better though.

that is the name of my Customer Relations database :)

Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane was the joint where they kept Hannibal Lecter. 

Quid pro quo Clarisse, quid pro quo. 

They were the two I could think of. Shawshank was not a mental asylum but there were some wackos there. Not sure where Raymond was from in Rain Main?

Milson Island or Rabbit/Peat Island at Brooklyn adjacent to the Freeway Dan. Excellent fishing.

These days Milson Island is administered by the NSW Department of the Arts, Sport and Recreation and accommodates up to 170 schoolchildren or corporate types for bonding retreats; for most of last century, however, it was used as a mental asylum and a prison.

Not far downriver, near the freeway, is Peat Island, formerly known as Rabbit Island, where a psychiatric hospital was established in 1911. For decades the facility housed "inebriates" and the criminally insane; two years ago the NSW Government announced it would be redeveloped into village-style accommodation for the elderly.

all sorts of health facilities there including both your suggestions, I think the new hospital is going in that area to but am not certain on that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4