Memories

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who's that Harris guy?. Whatever became of him?.
We need a running forward like that, is he up for a run tomorrow?.
NYEagle

Monnas had plenty of ticker, but he was a very limited player. None of the current crop are shirking it, they're all having a dig, they're just not playing well. Monnas wouldn't make a difference at all.

Loved watching that, such a special time for the club, as a fan you really got the sense we were building something special. BK, Menzies, King, Kite, young Choc, young Snake, Monas, des. 11 years, 2 premierships and 4 grand finals later... it sure was a fun ride.

Also I'm surprised Witt never really kicked on to become anything he was more than handy for us from what I remember.

I think this was the only game I ever did my one unwritten rule, i checked the result half way through (as it was on delay or I had taped it) and of course hearing the result it was then an anticlimax to watch us make such a brilliant comeback.

Needless to say I never did that again when watching games I'd taped or on delay.

I was at that game with my good mate who was a Penny diehard and at half time he said "we'll blow this" haha and he wasn't even ****ty when it happened. Just resigned to the fact.

Just proves BK was a one off. Won't get another like that.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2