Memorable Manly tries 2004-2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The guy who made this video has a youtube channel called - 'tech-flo'.. it's a bit random but he appears to be fond of Manly and there is a few more really good vids on there, like a 17 minute Snake one, a montage of Killer and Matai for about 15 mins, amongst others. Check it out, definitely worth a watch!

How did that flick back by killer to robbo not get the credit it deserved? Inglis does it and he's the ultimate athlete.

'cos he plays for the team everyone loves but would be lucky to get 2000 to a game before the 'I've always supported the rabbitohs' syndrome became a fashion accessory... and he's a Queenslander :wondering:

14 minutes - too long.

Does it include the tries from the 2008 prelim final against the Warriors - Snakes between the legs pass to Matai?

Wolfie levitating, as GI does the dead Goana in 2013, is the most physically impossible try that I have ever seen :clap:

But each try on the highlight affirms my love for Maaaaaanly! :inlove:

Thanks Bones, how fortunate we are to have seen a player like Snake for such a long career. Matai, Lyon and DCE are also magical players.

Watched it. My 2 cents:

- T Rex was pretty damaging for about 5 minutes of his career
- We'd probably be top 4 this year if we had someone like Robbo on one wing

How blessed have we been over the last decade.

To think we are having a bad year this year and we are running 9th

Jamie Lyon Manly legend

There were 2 common denominators in that highlights reel - KIller and Snake.

Nice to watch.
That's what I thought while watching. Those two have been and still are, superstars for us.
We've been very lucky to support such an awesome team for the past 10 years.

Watched it. My 2 cents:

- T Rex was pretty damaging for about 5 minutes of his career
- We'd probably be top 4 this year if we had someone like Robbo on one wing

Really miss Robbo, No-one has played his wing as well since he left.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6