Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyone

I can't get my online account thingo to work at the official website ..... and I don't want to necessarily give some of you a free shot at admin ..... but I think it is very poor form that you can't buy memberships before Xmas??

I know of a couple of people I could give them to as Xmas presents (whether they like or not) ......

I think the club would be targetting members who plan to renew each year, rather than someone wanting to have a one year membership.

Is that right? You can't get them before next year?

On a positive note, my one year old received his signed birthday card the other day from a great majority of the players.

xmas present is an excellent idea, and should be something that they allow.

From memory the renewal forms didn't come out until March / April last year ..... I've searched the web site and I can't find any "news" on when the new ones will be available for next year.

I firmly believe if you are a Manly fan then you should cough up the $80 a year membership. I don't believe you should get much in return mind you my 6 year old loved his birthday card & I like wearing my cap which states "member" .....

I have a couple of family members who are Manly fans but not members .... if the membership ran for a calender year they would make ideal Xmas presents which I could renew annually for them ......

Is that right? You can't get them before next year?

On a positive note, my one year old received his signed birthday card the other day from a great majority of the players.
did the captain sign it??

My boys would prefer that Monaghan didn't sign it.

They were delighted to get the signatures of Brett Stewart and Minogue.

My boys would prefer that Monaghan didn't sign it.

They were delighted to get the signatures of Brett Stewart and Minogue.
hahahaha
as i would expect

excuse the ignorance who is minogue??

my guess is kyile (minogue) leuluai

I think alot of youngster will be looking up to brett stewart in future years. Looks like a real good find, also if his brother was in any other team with a not as strong backrow (which is prolly all teams) he would get a run. He looks the good too perhaps he'll walk into the beaver's boots if he decide to retire at the end of 2006. Although i hope not !pray: for the shear fact that the guy is a legend

I can't get my online account thingo to work at the official website ..... and I don't want to necessarily give some of you a free shot at admin ..... but I think it is very poor form that you can't buy memberships before Xmas??

I know of a couple of people I could give them to as Xmas presents (whether they like or not) ......

Personally I would have thought they would be signing up members anywhere, anyhow, any time. I agree a 'Xmas present membership' would be another avenue for recruitment, this is an excellent idea hopefully someone at the club might read this and take it up next year. :)0

I agree a 'Xmas present membership' would be another avenue for recruitment, this is an excellent idea hopefully someone at the club might read this and take it up next year. :)0
I even put a post on MSE about it. It has been totally ignored so we are either on the wrong track or noone else sees it as being important.

also if his brother was in any other team with a not as strong backrow (which is prolly all teams) he would get a run. He looks the good too perhaps he'll walk into the beaver's boots if he decide to retire at the end of 2006.

Just quietly Glenn is being trained as Beavers replacement ;)

[quote author=The Wheel]
I agree a 'Xmas present membership' would be another avenue for recruitment, this is an excellent idea hopefully someone at the club might read this and take it up next year. :)0
I even put a post on MSE about it. It has been totally ignored so we are either on the wrong track or noone else sees it as being important.

[/quote]

Are you saying a strong membership base is not important to the club? Surely that is not right.

I think if you look at AFL clubs which have memberships in excess of 30,000 supporters and can contribute something like $2 to $3million annually in cash - they consider it vital to their survival & success. I would think our managment would have the same opinion, so why wouldn't you?

Would you guys do better if you were in the chair? Criticism is so easy when you have no idea what it is like to walk in their shoes.

Why don't you put your ideas in a letter or e-mail and send it to the club, rather than whinge about it here?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6