Memberships soaring

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good luck to them. They are in total control and start with a completely new roster on and off the field. So the results are 100% theirs. Just hope that the leaks are finally plugged @:cool:

Lets hope that Baz is a prodigy to boot :happy:

Because Manly fans are the most loyal and passionate in the world. Suck **** Greenburg. Suck **** doomsdayers.

We may not have the population. We may not have the Corporate backing.

But we have our club, loyalty and each other. No one likes us, and we don't ****ing care !!!

Go Manly.

3,752 members after 4 weeks of sales. Not bad. Apparently over 250 had signed today by 5pm.
I think it's rubbish progress. This administration is completely and utterly inept. They are on a mission to intentionally bring the club to it's knees and that's been their plan since they took over. A competent administration would have at least 3,760 by the same time.:rolleyes:

All passionate Manly people should be happy at our clubs success
NO MANLY WHINGERS OR HATERS WILL EVER HAVE AN IMPACT ON OUR GREAT CLUB
History has proven that our mighty Manly Sea eagles club always soars above adversity
12036422_10153408401804425_5738093159587121136_n.png

Well, I thought that i would bite the bullet and renew my membership today but their dumb membership renewal website keeps giving me "HTTP 500 error" messages.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Good luck to them.

I think a lot has to do with Fulton's involvement, junior restructuring and recruiting strategies, that are giving a fresh start. I've always maintained Barrett bares no blame for what happened to 2V and my only concern is his inexperience. But far better judges than I, see something special, so I wish him well.

And in other avenues I can see the Penns are trying to lift Manly back into its more powerful days. Despite my digs at the Penns, I truly think in their mind they are doing the best for Manly. Maybe in the long run they are.

I'm just seriously peeved by the 2V behaviour which I considered just petulant. As a Manly supporter though, and one who has confidence in the Arthurson trained Fulton, things seem to be on the rise. Just hope 2V gets something worthy of his efforts with the club or league

So Zorba is officially back. Head of the Propaganda department it seems.

I think we'll get to 15,000, maybe even more, if they employ the Titan's turnstile counters.

They are trying to use scarcity as a driver to increase demand - basically get in now otherwise you might miss out as memberships are selling out. It is an interesting tactic as, apart from reserved seating, there is almost limitless supply.

The fact that there is little mention of how these numbers track against the same period last year (rather than speculation over the total number of memberships) suggests to me there is little credibility here

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4