Memberships Packs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My stuff arrived on Monday, just in time to get the 2011 membership sticker on my new Prado.....the hat goes into safe keeping until round 1.

Well done membership team under what I hear is difficult conditions.

okay, i have found a way around it, just rang them up  , will be getting me cap & key posted out..  i will be paying for the postage,,  i would rather that, then not have it at all.....  the cap is the only thing thats worth something to me out the 400 dollars i spent..

I didn't get a message this year form any packers, but i actually like the new pack it was very stylish and looked sleak.

I will be getting my cap when possible but don't mind going to the outlet as it gives me an excuse to come back with something else whilst im in there haha.

even better ;)... 
just got call from NAT  at sea eagles memberships..  wont have to pay postage  cool....

Thankyou to all the volunteers for their work in putting all this stuff together..and a really kewl bunch of stuff it is this year
Hope you guys all have a terrific xmas..roll on 2011..and another premiership
Sambo

got the packages this arv(thankyou membership team and volunteers). Waiting till Sat to open them,along with the two '78 jersey replicas(thanks to the two Steves!).
The brother-in-law(mad broncs fan) will be here, and it will kill him to see Kiah and I unwrapping the  maroon and white on Chrissy day! :p

wombatgc link said:
got the packages this arv(thankyou membership team and volunteers). Waiting till Sat to open them,along with the two '78 jersey replicas(thanks to the two Steves!).
The brother-in-law(mad broncs fan) will be here, and it will kill him to see Kiah and I unwrapping the  maroon and white on Chrissy day! :p

Have to love that. Will be carting the prawns for a big Xmas Day lunch in my new Eagles cooler bag - now that just might upset the host but I have got some of his favorite beer to smooth the way through the front door. Should be a fun day!

Yep, the cooler bag and cap will go straight to The Manly Room.
I like anything with the Sea Eagle emblem .

Thanks to the staff & volunteers and my CEO. A nice Chrissie gift.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6