Memberships Benefits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure of all the benefits full members get but by the sound of things most memberships in NRL clubs seem to be focused on cheaper overall tickets better seating and discounts on purchases through the club.

I would like to see memberships venturing into retail/lifestyle benefits beyond the scope of the club. For example an arrangement with Warringah mall for 5-10% off retail purchases for members(even if its only limited on game days), i'm sure Warringah mall would love to attract an extra 200-800 shoppers on gameday. (if only 2-8% of the crowd make the effort)

Or half price Ferry and Bus travel, Free big mac with every purchase, cheaper ocean world tickets, Hoyts deals, Hotel accommodation packages etc etc. 

From what i can recall reading many years ago 40% of Manly supporters at the ground are from outside the area. It would not surprise me families make a day of it so why not offer free advertising for retailers who jump on board and broaden the benefits beyond its narrow focus of the club.

Yes these deal dont add to the clubs coffers but it may entice people to purchase a membership and in the end thats the prime goal at the moment.

i could see some real opportunities if souths or the roosters do this
buy 1 get one free at the tool shed

or 15% off Kens of Kensingtion :)

id be tipping my mate KE would sign up for that :)

Cambo link said:
i could see some real opportunities if souths or the roosters do this
buy 1 get one free at the tool shed

or 15% off Kens of Kensingtion :)

id be tipping my mate KE would sign up for that :)

I have no idea what they are mate, you seem to know a fair bit though

Cambo link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=187324.msg330880#msg330880 date=1301998986]
You seem to know a lot about places involving dangly bits Cambo! ;)
only from what KE has told me bro
hahahah
[/quote]

Difference being mate the dangly bits I refer too are on the upper body of a female, you on the other hand ...

Another benifit is priority advance seating at big games like SOO and Grand Final....many would say that's a major reason to be a member.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Another benifit is priority advance seating at big games like SOO and Grand Final....many would say that's a major reason to be a member.

and Test football

There are a number of businesses in Chard Road that could offer a de-stress service after a game. 10% off for members.

Ask not what your club can do for you, rather ask what you can do for your club, or something like that.

I'm sure I've heard something like that before.

Maybe a US president that didn't serve his full term.Very similar to the fate of NRL coaches,without the drastic end.

TC you have to be careful how you treat your overall membership offering

If you are unable to attract strong partners than it can do more damage than good. The priority for any membership program is access to content (something the new membership manager has already started by interacting with this forum)

Could be a good way to encourage greater sponsorship, particularly in a cautious business market.

If a business can see a tangible increase in business from simply offering a discount to members, do you think they may be more likely to part with some extra cash for greater exposure.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6