Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Anyone know how we ended up with the membership battle and also how many we have in total this year.

Just a thought for next year....Offer a new member package...a special on resigning your own and also signing up someone who has never been a member.

I signed a mate yesterday and paid, but he is one of those Slackos that always says he is gunna but never does....Wonder how many of them we all know. Once u got them you keep them and they in turn may do the same the next year.

Go Manly

We have the Scout a Sea Eagle campaign. Check out www.seaeagles.com.au/membership. There is a menu option with more details.

Thanks Larissa, not quite what i thought of.
If I paid for my membership @ $65 and got the second one for my mate @ say $35.00 for 1 year only then they would most probably resign themselves the following year or do the same for another mate.....Just a way of upping the numbers.

Just a thought

Just a thought frogz, and this isn't personal, it goes out to many people on this site.

It may be well meaning but I'm sure Larissa and Matt don't like coming on here and being told how to do their job. I'm not having a go, i just find that some of the posts are pretty cringeworthy.

You are kidding me Duff, arent you.

Cant see where I have told Larissa how to do her job....
Nothing wrong with a suggestion that could spark something and even help the club.

Larissa if I have offended you please let me know and I will delete the thread, otherwise Duff stay out of it.

wasnt really the purpose of my thread to have this happen. Just a simple thought that could help, maybe.

Had the nap....time for a few schooners.

Not a bad idea.

However If we are going to offer large membership discounts id rather it be for long term members, than newbies. In my humble opinion loyalty should be rewarded.

For the record, no offence taken. Some of my best ideas have come from feedback on the forum :)

Duff said:
Just a thought frogz, and this isn't personal, it goes out to many people on this site.

It may be well meaning but I'm sure Larissa and Matt don't like coming on here and being told how to do their job. I'm not having a go, i just find that some of the posts are pretty cringeworthy.

I seem to recall that ideas were wanted for increasing memberships. I know that the Country Wings Competition idea came from this forum and I know that other ideas have been passed on to Larissa and Matt as well. I am sure that Larissa and Matt dont think we are telling them how to do their job. Go Manly.

Frogz said:
wasnt really the purpose of my thread to have this happen. Just a simple thought that could help, maybe.

Had the nap....time for a few schooners.
Hahaha

Larissa said:
In my humble opinion loyalty should be rewarded.

Too bad you're not a salary cap auditor!

Would love to see loyalty rewarded 4th year member this season.

Know other clubs give a special key ring or what ever when people hit a milestone

A couple of my mates are Richmond and Hawthorn supporters and I know that they get scarves that say member 8 years or 10 years and so on

I think the membership packages this season are the best they've been for quite a few years. Well done to Larissa and her staff for using the forum for ideas and listening to the supporters.
The only suggestion I would make is that the club consider the family membership for any 4 people, not 2 adults/2 children.

EagleRock40 said:
I think the membership packages this season are the best they've been for quite a few years. Well done to Larissa and her staff for using the forum for ideas and listening to the supporters.
The only suggestion I would make is that the club consider the family membership for any 4 people, not 2 adults/2 children.

Ok Julia ;0)

Our problem with recognising tenure at the moment is lack of reliable historical data. Our old CRM was antiquated and not used correctly, so we don't have accurate 'member sunce' records.

One of Matt's jobs this year is to resolve that issue so we can begin recognising member loyalty better.

Could this be a goer?

I know we offer an international membership but whilst over in the UK for the WCC noticed we were one of the more popular clubs there. Maybe do something like the NFL, NBA does and have all our games available within the membership or purchase to watch.

So how did we go in the battle of The Beaches?????

And how many members are we up to now....Are we ahead of last year

Hi All,

Unfortunately the Roosters got the better of us in the Battle of the Beaches.

We finished second but still pulled in some great numbers finishing with 1410 Members signed up during the renewal race!

This took our total number at COB Sunday to 7990, with the Member counter on our website being updated today.

This morning we drew the prize winners from the Battle of the Beaches and they are as follows;

Lavazza Coffee Machine - Chris Searl SEA-2370864
Bluetongue Tickets & Supporter Bus Package – Paul Hawkins SEA-2635660
Behind-The-Scenes Tour of The Fortress – Peter Feros SEA-2075139

This will be announced on Facebook today along with our numbers from the renewal race.

Thank you to all who have signed up so far for 2012, your help is greatly appreciated.

Bring on Round 1 in NZ & Go Manly!

Cheers,

Matt

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8