1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Membership Question

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Ryan, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,084 / 284
    Hey guys, im wondering if anyone is having a similar issue as myself? For some reason, it won't let me renew my season ticket / membership online.

For that reason, I sent an email to the membership team, and they didn't bother replying, so I emailed another two times (including card details and everything). Again, 0 replies.

I attempted to phone a few times, but it always through to voicemail. I left a voicemail, but received 0 replies once again.

Is this the hardest club to be a season ticket holder of? What can I do to renew my membership?

2. mosto

mosto Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +992 / 10
    Yep, had the same issues. I couldn't renew online, so sent an email asking for help but have heard nothing back.

3. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,157 / 26
    I imagine the front office was shut down during Christmas and new years. I'm sure they'll be back on deck today.

4. MWSE

MWSE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +335 / 2
    The online page to renew memberships/sign up new people is one of the most frustrating and outdated I have experienced when doing things online. So frustrating!

5. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,243 / 131
    The office has been closed since before christmas and opens again today.

Easiest option to renew is simply to call the membership guys as they are great to deal with.

6. TWO DOGS

TWO DOGS Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Berry
    Ratings:
    +429 / 1
    I had the same problem with the online membership and phoned and was told that "membership" would return my call. This was in November and still no call.

7. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,631 / 74
    When I have a problem with service from an organisation I always make sure I contact them between 24/12 and 4/1, taking careful note to try and include weekends and public holidays in the batch of days that I attempt to make contact.

• Like Like x 4
  8. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    I agree with Tookey, get on the phone renew and provide feedback on the website issue or email the club direct with the feedback.

9. mozgrame

mozgrame Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,565 / 45
    Hahaha! Always working undercover and hitting them when they least expect it. Nice!

• Like Like x 1
  10. MWSE Membership

MWSE Membership Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 0
    Hi Ryan,

The office has been closed for Christmas break from December 19th until today.

We are currently going through our membership inbox and you will receive a reply today.

In regards to the membership website, we have had a lot of issues with this and unfortunately it is somewhat out of our hands as this is an NRL/Ticketek run website that the majority of the clubs use.

We are aware of the issue's this site has and we are working with the NRL and Ticketek to try and resolve them and make it more user friendly.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact the Membership Team, we are open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.

kind regards,

Michael

• Like Like x 5