Membership Packs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has everyone received their packs? I signed myself and my fiance' up at the same time and she received hers about 1.5 weeks ago. Still no sign of mine. I emailed the membership department and of course no response...

I did the same and they turned up a couple of weeks apart. Maybe give 'em another week or so.

Yep... I'm in the same boat, I signed up the wife & kids over a month ago. They've all got their kits, but not me.

I haven't emailed yet, but for the time being I'll just wait and hope it turns up.

I was at the Bronco's game on Friday night and saw how they handled (a couple of mates are members)

Tickets were sent to members prior to season start - for the first 4 games you present a voucher and receive hats etc. A far most cost effective system which also places accountability on the fan rather than the club to collect gear

I am still waiting, but having been on this site more than once Im not getting excited just yet.  Shame they all take so long.

Got my dog pack the other day.

Does anyone know if they are still doing the U9's thing? Want to sign up neice and nephew's

I signed up my 3 boys on about 12 December 2010 and then my daughter as a Next Generation member. Received 1 son's pack on 4 March and then my daughter's on 8 March but not the other 2! I sent an email but got no reply so I phoned them up on Friday 11 March instead.
The poor woman on the end of the phone told me that her computer was so slow and kept crashing. Finally she told me that they didn't have an address for 1 of my son's but couldn't find any details about the other. This was strange as I signed the 3 of them up together!
To her credit, she told me they would reprint their membership cards and send them out ASAP.
Must say that I am very dissappointed in the whole procedure and found it not very professional at all! Wonder how many others have suffered this ordeal and would think twice about renewing their membership next year????

Supersonic - I suggest you call the club (02 9970 3000) and ask. They will be able to look it up and work out what's happened/

They have new database software this year and it sounds like there's been a few problems. Coupled with the spike in numbers they are probably struggling a bit. There's another bloke with the same name as me and there was a mix up between the two of us. This was sorted out by Sam yesterday while I was on the phone. They are doing another card run later this week so best to get in now so you have it before the Newcastle game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6