Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
recvd my envelope the other day, v happy with the contents, especially the keyring. also larissa i must say that i'm stoked with yr involvement in this forum and absorbing/answering some of our questions/compliments/suggestions. i think youre doing a great job for what its worth.

merry xmas all
SLH

Only complaint I have is with the sticker. With maroon writing on a transparent background, It does not make it stand out very well on a car with tinted windows. White writing with a Maroon background would be a better option IMO. Other than that, love the package. Key ring is great. Larissa, are the members hats and magnets available yet from the factory outlet?

The keyring is a winner larissa. I'm not a hat wearer but it's the best members hat we have had since 07. Very impressed.

Cambo, for those of us who are cap less at this stage could you post a pic please?

my pack just ploped on the front porch , hat straight on , flag unfurled and in position , keys on key ring , sticker on rear window , card in card holder , supporters cup full . things just got a whole lot better ...

It may have come up here,but if I asked for the $10 Football Club membership as an add-on,when will they be posted.BTW-cap was in the parcel this year.Thanx.Has already done a few "tours" of Lithgow.

ayjay007 said:
It may have come up here,but if I asked for the $10 Football Club membership as an add-on,when will they be posted.BTW-cap was in the parcel this year.Thanx.Has already done a few "tours" of Lithgow.

I got the FC/Leagues club card about 2 to 3 weeks ago. (Membership pack arrived yesterday and far more professional than when I was packing them). Give the Leagues club a bell ajay as there was a mistake with my FC card and it was fixed up over the phone.

mmmmm...........Thursday afternoon and I'm still yet to see mine. Got my Leagues/Football club card a few weeks back.

Is it too early to panic. Is that the postman I can hear?

bob dylan said:
Got mine this morning.

Very impressed, heaps of Manly goodies and not one item of rubbish.

Previously I had complained about the packs being 90% crap which I put straight in the bin.

Great work to all concerned.

Got mine today as well LOVE IT!!!!![attachment=235]

Attachments

• Membership.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 41
ManlyBacker said:
ayjay007 said:

I got the FC/Leagues club card about 2 to 3 weeks ago. (Membership pack arrived yesterday and far more professional than when I was packing them). Give the Leagues club a bell ajay as there was a mistake with my FC card and it was fixed up over the phone.

Thanx,MB.Might just give them til after the Xmas/NY rush.I may wait til the first postal week after then,in case it's been caught up in the Xmas rush.

manlysister said:
bob dylan said:
Got mine this morning.

Previously I had complained about the packs being 90% crap which I put straight in the bin.

Got mine today as well LOVE IT!!!!!

on the back of the jersey for the collection voucher is that bailey written on it or it that a gee up?

I just got mine but it was missing the key ring and sticker, and I really want to put it on the car to piss off the storm supporters in my street.

Received mine today the travel mug will get a workout. I was also in rebel sport today and saw the premiers jersey sold there. I never planned on buying one but after having a look at it i bought one. Spontanious shopping at its best.

Gorgeous George said:
mmmmm...........Thursday afternoon and I'm still yet to see mine. Got my Leagues/Football club card a few weeks back.

Is it too early to panic.

I got my Leagues/Football club card a few weeks back as well and also like you, I'm still waiting on my Membership pack too. :(

My chances of getting my Chrissy present from the club is starting to not look good with only one more post day to go before Santa comes :-/

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
castle eagle said:
manlysister said:
bob dylan said:
Got mine this morning.

on the back of the jersey for the collection voucher is that bailey written on it or it that a gee up?

Bailey must be the members surname, as mine has my surname on it.

bones said:
castle eagle said:
manlysister said:
bob dylan said:
Got mine this morning.

thats a top idea.

castle eagle said:
bones said:
castle eagle said:
manlysister said:
bob dylan said:
Got mine this morning.

thats a top idea.

Yep thats right Bailey is my surname it is a really great idea!!! Just love how they have made every member feel special this year :) Nice touch

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6