Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
Is there some sort of diminishing order of contents with differing packages? No cap, no coffee cup holder, no flag thingy as mentioned by other posters in mine. Key ring, lanyard thingy and car sticker in a small natty envelope. Not that I care for anything other than the entry ticket. Good to get.

The smaller envelopes were very practical when arriving on a very wet day as they were not left poking out of the letterbox to get soaked. I thought they looked much more professional than in previous years.

What's a non-ticketed member?

And I too liked the small envelope. I wasn't being anti-small envelope. 'Natty' means elegant, like in 'neat'..

Larissa, which one did we put Matilda under? We didn't get anything for her

Funny that, I've got myself a White Wings ten entrances to Brookvale and a small neat package. No hat or the other stuff. Maybe it's because I pay by deduction.

Gotta take the voucher in DSM to get the 'extras'

Mine arrived today. I'm stoked. Thought the envelopes were good, Stickers, Lanyards, Keyrings all great and as someone else said, no crap to throw away.

DSM5 said:
Funny that, I've got myself a White Wings ten entrances to Brookvale and a small neat package. No hat or the other stuff. Maybe it's because I pay by deduction.

Check out your voucher attached to the postcard in your pack. Cap and fixture magnet will be available to collect later this week at the Factory Outlet, or on game day.

Got mine yesterday (x 3 of the Family pass) and the other one in todays post (So if you have a few coming bear in mind they may not all arrive together? - We also have a next generation pack to come but that will come soon from Larissa's post above)

Very impressed with the content and the ticket production.

After all - they are Premiers tickets!!

Thought it worth mentioning that one of the envelopes (as per mention above) was open as the sticker holding it closed and the glue on the envelope had worked open in transit?

No dramas and looking forward to collecting the other goodies!

Haven't got my pack yet,but once again we have to make the long haul to the factory outlet to get our stuff.I would like to get them all together,so I can wear my hat around pre-season,and early in the season.What happens if I can't get down to a game until mid/late season?Once again-OK for those that live close,or have lots of opportunities to get to Sydney-not so OK for those that can't get down to the factory outlet!I ordered the out of town ticket package (2 x Brookie,1 x Interstate).Will ALL the stuff come in one package?

It's purely a matter of budgeting. Posting out large items like caps etc to those members who have game access memberships just isn't financially viable.

Having said that we should consider those of you who purchase ticketed memberships but don't live locally. In the new year we will look into allowing members to pay a surcharge to have their items posted out to them.

Thanks for the feedback.

Larissa

ayjay007 said:
Haven't got my pack yet,but once again we have to make the long haul to the factory outlet to get our stuff.I would like to get them all together,so I can wear my hat around pre-season,and early in the season.What happens if I can't get down to a game until mid/late season?Once again-OK for those that live close,or have lots of opportunities to get to Sydney-not so OK for those that can't get down to the factory outlet!I ordered the out of town ticket package (2 x Brookie,1 x Interstate).Will ALL the stuff come in one package?

Which items were missing from your pack? Country members should have received everything together. You are after all by definition too far away to pick your packs up!

Got my membership pack today. Big improvement on last year, well done Manly admin staff! In particular I like the key ring.

Larissa said:
It's purely a matter of budgeting. Posting out large items like caps etc to those members who have game access memberships just isn't financially viable.

Having said that we should consider those of you who purchase ticketed memberships but don't live locally. In the new year we will look into allowing members to pay a surcharge to have their items posted out to them.

Thanks for the feedback.

Larissa

damn. i ordered 2 memberships as christmas presents as well as my own & if i'd known that was the case i would have gladly paid the extra.

Purchased my membership today. I realise i wont get the pack till next year, but still excited to be member of this great club!

Only ordered mine last week so not expecting anything soon. However, it all sounds good and smooth. Well done to Larissa and the club!

Got my membership packs today but no caps, dissapointing as they were Chrissy presents and I live in the country, too far to travel to Sydney to pick them up, whats that saying... oh yeah **** happens, but I dont blame anyone. I guess with over 5000 to send out, a few mistakes will happen.

Anyone got their Scout and Eagle Badge yet? if so could a pic be posted here.

..and PS the tiger snake has dissapeared, maybe he got the caps.

Hi Larissa, renewed 2 ticketed memberships but only received 1. I assumed they would have been posted together, should I wait for another delivery by Australia Post?

Earnie the Eagle said:
Got my membership packs today but no caps, dissapointing as they were Chrissy presents and I live in the country, too far to travel to Sydney to pick them up, whats that saying... oh yeah s**t happens, but I dont blame anyone. I guess with over 5000 to send out, a few mistakes will happen.

Anyone got their Scout and Eagle Badge yet? if so could a pic be posted here.

..and PS the tiger snake has dissapeared, maybe he got the caps.

Hi Earnie,

Depends what kind of membership you bought as to whether your cap will be posted. Which did you end up buying?

Scout a Sea Eagle badges won't be sent till after 30 June when the program finishes.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Corso_Pete said:
Hi Larissa, renewed 2 ticketed memberships but only received 1. I assumed they would have been posted together, should I wait for another delivery by Australia Post?

Hi there,

Not necessarily. The second should arrive in the next day or so.

If not contact us from January 9 to look into it for you.

Cheers,

Larissa

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4