Membership pack arrived today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am legit, so don't know who this you-know-who on our hands person is you are referring to.

I live near Rabaul, beautiful village but volcanic ash sweept through and destroyed it.

Why do I need to explain who I am..so much for being "stronger together'? Where is the love!

Your 'friend' Goanna Pete from PNG!

I'm liking you Pete, but didn't know they had Goanna's in PNG, thought they were just ours.

Mine arrived with my 2 year membership badge.

It's the 3rd one I have, on top of my 5 year badge I got about 4 years ago.

Fools.

They missed my 10 year one, but seriously it's like the coins and much of the other stuff they send out, just " fluff".

I'd be happy with a Cap, a decent Car Sticker, and the tickets / function they might include and reduce the price by $20.

They missed my 10 year one, but seriously it's like the coins and much of the other stuff they send out, just " fluff".

I'd be happy with a Cap, a decent Car Sticker, and the tickets / function they might include and reduce the price by $20.
And a new coffee travel mug. The one we got a few years back i use all the time. I need an upgrade. :)

And a new coffee travel mug. The one we got a few years back i use all the time. I need an upgrade. :)

Coffee mugs don't last long with me, use them constantly and bugger them up often but yes did get some use out of that!!

Got mine today. The Bride asked me not to open it, wants to put it under a plastic pine tree in the corner of the room & not open it till the 25th.
Sheila's & Christmas, eh? Too much Humbug.

I am legit, so don't know who this you-know-who on our hands person is you are referring to.

I live near Rabaul, beautiful village but volcanic ash sweept through and destroyed it.

Why do I need to explain who I am..so much for being "stronger together'? Where is the love!

Your 'friend' Goanna Pete from PNG!

Hi GP

I was born in Rabaul in 1963 and lived there off and on until 1975. Awesome place to grow up as a kid, riding my bike everywhere after school and fishing at the wharves every day. It was safe then and an absolute paradise.

Pity the volcano erupted again and covered the town in 10 feet of ash (that's what I heard). My mum went back a few years ago as her parents are buried there but she was devastated by what the place looked like after the eruption.

Do you live near Kokopo? That's the only place apart from Rabaul that I remember!

Great to see another PNG Sea Eagle!!

she'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes....
she'll be bringing my membership pack when she comes...
she's takin' her damn time,
Gotta tow the company line..so....
she'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes.

*sigh* New year, same ole crap. Not sure what the point is in ordering the pack "so it gets here in time for Christmas" when it never does....and I get to pay an extra $10 for international postage.

Where t.. f... do they send them from? It'd be quicker to get the pack sent to an Aussie address then get them to send it on over.

I told them this last year as well.

^ whiner!

Sorry to interrupt the yelling at Manly mgt session going on in other threads but:

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!

Do I win a prize for last membership pack delivered?!!!!!

New hat! (yay) and all the other stuff you guys got.

My thanks to the membership team, especially Ryan who when told about the problems communicated quickly and honestly to try and get everything sorted.

VnFv2cG.jpg

Beauty!

Go Manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7