Membership pack arrived today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was going through my cupboard the other day and found more Manly hats than I could wear in a month.

Hats....hats....hats.....dunno what I'll do with this hat when it arrives......

On the plus side, it's a great value for money for our Tasmanian members fanbase.

My pack arrived yesterday - all the items appear to be pretty cheap but happy with the water bottle! It would be great if we had different options for a cap as a mesh/trucker cap would be awesome!

So No1 daughter rips into her pack......looks through everything, then declares.......'how cool is this coin'! WTf.......i kid you not. You just can't pick 'em.

Stop whinging about a crappy sticker or a hat. There are hundreds of kids here and adults 2 that would love to own them in my village, we crazy about league..me crazy for my Sea Eagles, just be happy and be thankful!

Agreed! If anyone is so disturbed by their swag they got for becoming a member then feel free to ask goanna pete the address for their village and post your unwanted hats/stickers/etc there. (assuming that gp is legit and we haven't got a you-know-who on our hands.)

I'm sure a beaming child's smile is a more welcome sight in the world today than a grumpy ol dickwad!

:) > :mad: See! Proof.

Agreed! If anyone is so disturbed by their swag they got for becoming a member then feel free to ask goanna pete the address for their village and post your unwanted hats/stickers/etc there. (assuming that gp is legit and we haven't got a you-know-who on our hands.)

I'm sure a beaming child's smile is a more welcome sight in the world today than a grumpy ol dickwad!

:) > :mad: See! Proof.

Winner winner chicken dinner!!

I am legit, so don't know who this you-know-who on our hands person is you are referring to.

I live near Rabaul, beautiful village but volcanic ash sweept through and destroyed it.

Why do I need to explain who I am..so much for being "stronger together'? Where is the love!

Your 'friend' Goanna Pete from PNG!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6