Membership Marketing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I must say I was bitterly disspointed with the marketing of the membership packages at the trial. I would be interested to know how many new members signed up on the day.

However the 2 messages regulary coming across the loud speaker differed greatly in content.

One was for the voting at the Leagues committee elections. There were plenty of reasons given as to why we shoudl vote for the current board (Zorba, Des, Krilich, Cummings etc) of directors including grants to the footy club, better trading, why change when it is going so well etc etc.

The other was for Football Club membership which basically was nothing more than go see the staff under the stand to join up. There was nothing on value or examples of benefits provided in the packages, nothing what your membersip does for the club.

I hope they lift their game so unlike last season we can reach our target of members.

On the positive side I picked up my new card and it looks great with a picture of Beaver on the front.

Card does look great and Wheel has a good point.

Point of accuracy though - Zorba is not on the board but is a Life Member and employee of the Club!

Zorba is a current Director of the Leagues Club CW. Along with hasler, Krilich, Cummings (Chairman), Bob Reilly and 1 or 2 others.

He is a life member & employee of the Footnall Club.

Thanks Wheel. I shouldn't have taken you on. Wrong again!!!

Thanks for that. Make note to read posts carefully so not to make a goose of oneself, more than usual anyway. :stupid:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4