Membership Loyalty Pins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Membership Pins

I " should" get a 10 year pin in 2015, but their records show I have only been a member for three years.

Pfffft.........who cares!

I am in the same boat, I even provided them proof but as Mark said "who Care?"

Yep same boat. Emailing membership cards from the last however many years still only equated to a two year pin. Then they relented and updated me to the 8 or 9 or whatever it is and refused to give me the 5 year pin for the pool room.

Great PR exercise all round!!!!!!!!!!!

It got stuffed up a few years ago when they swapped their CM system and it was unfortunately put back to all of us to prove membership. I did that on the records I could find and it took hours to do. Then I had to follow up to get one of the pins. My 10 year one arrived about 2 weeks ago.

Maybe I need to follow mine up then, as it sounds like 10 year ones should be here by now.

I'm waiting for my 10 year pin too.

I've been a member for 3 years so I'm guessing it'll take about 7 years to get here.

simon64 said:

I've been a member for 3 years so I'm guessing it'll take about 7 years to get here.

Not really. I've been a member for 4 years and it's only going to take 6 years for me to get mine! You should ring the club.

globaleagle said:
simon64 said:

Not really. I've been a member for 4 years and it's only going to take 6 years for me to get mine! You should ring the club.

Got your 2014 Members Cap yet GE? :p

globaleagle said:
simon64 said:

I'm getting a bit sick of this preferential treatment of overseas fans.

There needs to be an investigation. Ridiculous.

Mals said:
globaleagle said:
simon64 said:

Got your 2014 Members Cap yet GE? :p

Fj0fr1a.jpg

:D:D:p:cool:

mave said:
Yep same boat. Emailing membership cards from the last however many years still only equated to a two year pin. Then they relented and updated me to the 8 or 9 or whatever it is and refused to give me the 5 year pin for the pool room.

Great PR exercise all round!!!!!!!!!!!

I did the same thing, scanned and emailed all the membership cards to prove I should've had a 5 year not a 2 year pin (last year), answer was nup, we're not sending you a 5 year one.

Incidentally, I haven't got around to renewing my membership yet this year (mostly because the online system wouldn't work for me - there's still a 'pending order' when I log in - from months ago) - and I reckon now I won't bother - let the clock reset so I end up with a full set of pins eventually! Not having the 5 year one grinds my gears...

Just got this email......

Dear globaleagle (and Hat),

On behalf of the Sea Eagles we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty, and recognise this important milestone. Your 5 year 'We Bleed Maroon' lapel pin has been posted out and should arrive shortly.
There is no way we can fully repay you for your support, it is priceless! However, we do hope that you wear your pin with pride and continue to be a proud part of the Sea Eagles Family.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2