Membership Loyalty Pins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Membership Pins

Larissa said:
Due to a CRM change from 2009 going into 2010 , some Members may have had an incorrect Member since date. We are able to update this information in our system for the loyalty program going forward, please give the Membership Team a buzz on 02 9970 3000 or email them [email protected], shoot me a PM with your contact details and ill have someone call you.

Just sent an email to Membership team and they back dated me to 2008 after providing them some proof back to then. I am sure its been longer than that but thats OK.

I've been a fan since 1973 but this is only the second year I've been a supporter.

I look forward to collecting the whole set of pins in the years to come and I too will be keeping them in their packaging.....for now.

Yet to see my 2 year pin... Looking forward to getting my 5 year pin in 2014 :)

Congrats to the troopers that have racked up 10 years! :D

The Sea Eagles are further recognising the importance of our loyal Members by sending one lucky Member and a friend to the Origin decider next Wednesday night at ANZ Stadium!

To be in the running, tell us in 25 words or less why being a Sea Eagles Member is so important to you. Send your answer to [email protected] or tweet @manlyseaeagles tagged #webleedmaroon. The best response will be off to State of Origin III!

Entries close midday Monday.

Go Manly!

I got my 2 year but have been a member since 2005?

Advantage I guess is I can work my way up through them all.

If you think your Member since date is incorrect drop the Membership Team a line to [email protected] or call 02 9970 3000.

Just a reminder that achievement years are based on continuous years membership. If you missed a year your Member since date will be reset.

I got my 2 year pin today. Very nice and great idea by the Club. Look forward to my next one.

bob dylan said:
Weird my membership card says I have been a member since 2010 only.

wtf

Ditto,but cant copy and save atm...have to send my proof via snail mail.Oh,well,back to the "good ol days" lol

Well tie me to an anthill and bugger me with a honey covered fishfork....

My two year pin arrived today!!!!

woohoo!

Awesome :)

I'm confused, I have been a member since 2003, which means 2012 was year 10 for me. I received a 5 year pin????????? what the???????

Ralphie said:
I'm confused, I have been a member since 2003, which means 2012 was year 10 for me. I received a 5 year pin????????? what the???????

All I can suggest Ralphie me lad is refer to Larissa's post.

The m'ship team are pretty quick. (in bed lol)

Larissa said:
If you think your Member since date is incorrect drop the Membership Team a line to [email protected] or call 02 9970 3000.

Just a reminder that achievement years are based on continuous years membership. If you missed a year your Member since date will be reset.

globaleagle said:
Ralphie said:

All I can suggest Ralphie me lad is refer to Larissa's post.

The m'ship team are pretty quick. (in bed lol)

Larissa said:

Email sent, this year is my 11th consecutive year.

Good job Ralphie!

I joined as soon as I saw that there was such a thing a a manly membership.

2010. Sounds lame I know but shows just how hard it is to get the word out to those not living in Sydney!

Maybe I'm just low wattage light bulb dim. That's prob it.

kersnarkle

Well done Membership Team (and Larissa).

A great way to thank the members for their support. I'm sure the members won't miss a year of membership now. Gosh! Returning back to ZERO. No way!

Straight to The Manly Room!

There seems to be a few in this boat, I'm another. I can't remember what year I joined up though (2003 or 2004) after the NE bullet dodge. When did they start giving out membership cards ? I can only find one back to 2006.

I'm even more confused now. My boyfriend got yet another 2 year pin at his house address (the first one came to my address). Nothing in my name at all ever. Member emails are never in my name. So confused...

Same here. I've got continuous membership caps going back to 2007 yet my pin says member since 2010.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8