Membership Loyalty Pins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Achievement pins

Duff said:
Can everyone just keep in mind that we become members to help and support the club.

We shouldn't be feeling aggreived at missing out on any new initiatives the club comes up with to entice new members. We must keep the big picture in mind rather than taking the immature "he got one, where's mine" attitude.
As long as the membership has a game ticket, who cares?

As an out-of-towner all I wanted was my cap and I am happy to pay extra for the postage. Not sure why that's immature. I proudly wear mine and don't want to wait till the end of the season to do so. Frogz came up with a good solution for the future and I support that.

As for the pins I'm not so fussed. Sure they are a good initiative but they're not a cap. Just ask global_eagle. :)

Frank said:
As for the pins I'm not so fussed. Sure they are a good initiative but they're not a cap. Just ask global_eagle. :)

Hats are only good for sticking your achievement pins in!!!

:cool:

globaleagle said:
Frank said:

Hats are only good for sticking your achievement pins in!!!

:cool:

So in three years when I get my pin ill have lots of hats to stick pins in?

Membership Pins

Anyone Else get there Membership Pins today , Wife has just informed me , my 10 year one arrived today , I didn't know they had started sending them out , sorry bout the quality of the pic

Attachments

• pin.JPG
    pin.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 21
RE: Membership Pins

Yes. I received mine on Monday and I'm now wearing it proudly.
I think it's a good initiative. The club's PR, promotions and marketing team deserve congratulations. Everything has improved, including the videos on the MWSE website and the new game-day magazine, called Swoop. It's glossy and professional.
Do other clubs have similar magazines they give out to fans who attend home matches?

El Dorado exists!!

I'd forgotten all about them.

Good stuff!

Yeah got my 10 year today. Think mine is going to stay in the plastic.
Love to know how many people there are at each level. Anyone on here gold or platinum

Stevie said:
Didn't they only Start this in 02/03 ??

Got mine today. The letter says it's from 2002 when manly came back in to the comp.

Those bloody northern eagles days are still haunting us.

thanks for posting the larger photo of the ten year pin, mine turned up and my eyes are so bad i couldn't make it out.

What a class act !! Thank you Sea Eagles...I'm trying to get my nephew to wear it in his ear.

SeaEagle007 said:
got my 5 year one,

should get my 10 year one in 2 years time

Nice! I didn't think they were giving out past milestones pins only current/ future ones.

Weird my membership card says I have been a member since 2010 only.

wtf

Due to a CRM change from 2009 going into 2010 , some Members may have had an incorrect Member since date. We are able to update this information in our system for the loyalty program going forward, please give the Membership Team a buzz on 02 9970 3000 or email them [email protected], shoot me a PM with your contact details and ill have someone call you.

bob dylan said:

wtf

I had the same issue. Got it fixed up last year but card turned up with 2010 on it again so I emailed and apparently I was in the system twice

Kiwi Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

wtf

I had the same issue. Got it fixed up last year but card turned up with 2010 on it again so I emailed and apparently I was in the system twice

Do you guys mean on the back of the credit card sized membership card they send you?

I just checked mine and it said member since 2012!

If this is the case I'll email them again for about the 10 millionth time about this.

And by 10 millionth I mean about on 3 separate occasions.

Sigh.

People realise there are rovers on mars atm don't they? Some things shouldn't be as hard to get right as others.

Last edited by a moderator:

One of our dogs membership pins arrived yesterday, the second one arrived arrived today. Unfortunately our older dog passed away in February but we will put the pin on her collar. Not sure when Cheryl's or mine are going to arrive. Seeing as I pay for all the memberships Cheryl's will arrive tomorrow and I will get mine on Monday :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4