membership help

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Im unable to locate on the official site where i go to update my membership details. Can anyone help??

Contact the Leagues club Napper, from memory I renewed my football club membership through the leagues club and they should be able to help you out. Have you renewed for 2012, I was wondering if they have sent out a notification yet as I haven't received one.

Try this link Napper:

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/member-edit.asp

or

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/member-add.asp

Login with Sea Eagles E-mail Address and Membership No.
Eg. User:EmailAddress, Pass:SEA-1234567

Once logged on, click on "Remain Logged In" and then click on "Account Details"

Yeah tried logging in with my old email(which i stupidly gave them and no longer use) along with my current one and member # and it didnt let me. Ill email or call the Membership people on monday.

Fan account log in works but sea eagles member - no. Weird.

OneEyedEagle said:
Contact the Leagues club Napper, from memory I renewed my football club membership through the leagues club and they should be able to help you out. Have you renewed for 2012, I was wondering if they have sent out a notification yet as I haven't received one.
Same Napper. I called them because I hadn't recieved a notification and was unsure if I got a new memberhip # or kept the old one. They sorted it.

Napper said:
Yeah tried logging in with my old email(which i stupidly gave them and no longer use) along with my current one and member # and it didnt let me. Ill email or call the Membership people on monday.

Fan account log in works but sea eagles member - no. Weird.

Sorry to hear that it didn't work. :(

As, you have already suggested, it would probably best to call the Membership Dept if you want it fixed urgently or by e-mail if you don't mind waiting for them to get to you straight away (which is not saying that they won't).

I can update my Sea Eagles membership details from this link

hxxps://portal.rlcrm.com.au/CRMPortal/Account/LogOn (replace hxxp with http)

(Sorry can't post links as I have not done enough posts yet)

Hope this helps. Just use your Sea Eagles membership # and email address to login.

Slats

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Larissa said:
Best thing to do would be call Team Membership on 99703000 or email [email protected]

Won't take long to fix.

Go Manly!

Larissa
and On queue as per usual good stuff

btw Larissa did you get to do a lap with the players at the GF

Actually I did do a kamikaze jump over the fence and ran past a few security guards to join in the festivities.

Hands down best moment of my life!

Larissa said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Larissa said:
Best thing to do would be call Team Membership on 99703000 or email [email protected]

Won't take long to fix.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Actually I did do a kamikaze jump over the fence and ran past a few security guards to join in the festivities.

Great to hear, you deserve it

Larissa said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Larissa said:

Won't take long to fix.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Welcome to the 'dark side' there will be no conversion to other NRL sides now

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8