Membership Caps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hey Dan,

on the back of GE Hats successful exploits I was wondering if we could get something going for photos of "Hats" in unusual/funny spots.
I don't for a second expect to reach the heights of GE and his hat, but thought it might be a bit of fun.
For example:
here is a shot from the "Pinnacles" in WA.
Using a bit of imagination we reckon it looks like an Eagles Head.
We have therefore dubbed it the ultimate "Eagle Rock".
Would love to see shots from other members & their caps from around the country and even the world.

attachment.php

(PS: How do I make the photos bigger so that they are not so small in the post?) My cap is on top of "the eagle" but you can't really see it in the post

Hey Dan,

on the back of GE Hats successful exploits I was wondering if we could get something going for photos of "Hats" in unusual/funny spots.
I don't for a second expect to reach the heights of GE and his hat, but thought it might be a bit of fun.
For example:
Would love to see shots from other members & their caps from around the country and even the world.

attachment.php

(PS: How do I make the photos bigger so that they are not so small in the post?) My cap is on top of "the eagle" but you can't really see it in the post

Clint said:
Hey Dan,

For example:

I think that is a great idea, I bet I am the only one with a Members hat in Afghanistan

Clint said:
Hey Dan,

For example:

I think that is a great idea, I bet I am the only one with a Members hat in Afghanistan

Good idea. Two years ago I went around the world wearing a pair of thongs (on my feet) and took photos of various landmarks 'through my thongs'. I recorded a song, made a book and a video which is on You Tube. Just enter ' Have thongs will travel' if you are interested.
A similar concept can be applied to the hat.

Good idea. Two years ago I went around the world wearing a pair of thongs (on my feet) and took photos of various landmarks 'through my thongs'. I recorded a song, made a book and a video which is on You Tube. Just enter ' Have thongs will travel' if you are interested.

The Who said:
Very good The Who. You should of featured more photos from Marina Del Cantone though...:p

The Who said:
Very good The Who. You should of featured more photos from Marina Del Cantone though...:p

IMG_2541.jpg

Nice vid The Who.

Except now I know who the who is and who I need to ring when Hat needs an agent!

@[Clint]

IMG_2541.jpg

Nice vid The Who.

Except now I know who the who is and who I need to ring when Hat needs an agent!

@[Clint]

wombatgc said:
The Who said:

I could only get that one shot before the Italian Police arrested me for stalking!

wombatgc said:
The Who said:

I could only get that one shot before the Italian Police arrested me for stalking!

The Who said:

Nice one Who. Enjoyed that mate.
Man, you have seen some sights.

The Who said:

Nice one Who. Enjoyed that mate.
Man, you have seen some sights.

I buried my 2012 cap with my much beloved dog and best friend yesterday in my backyard.

I buried my 2012 cap with my much beloved dog and best friend yesterday in my backyard.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4